• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beware: I Now Sell Pampered Chef

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. Their products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant or online. Their products are known for their high quality and durability, and come with a satisfaction guarantee. To host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact a consultant and schedule a date. You can also become a Pampered Chef consultant and earn money by selling products and hosting parties, as well as receive discounts on products for yourself.
EmmaLeeM
Whoo Hooo.... Yes, I am THIS excited! I know, kinda nerdy... but that's okay.. I fully intend on selling tons and TONS of PC products. WHo wouldn't want this stuff???? Thanks for helping me out along the way, and I can't wait to tell you all about my first party.

Thanks,
Emma

congrats!! wishing you the best of luck with your new biz!! keep us posted on how your doing

Congrats and Welcome to the PC family!!!
Who did you end up signing with, the director that HO set you up with or your neighbor? Just remember we are all here to help you if you need it like they say "be in business for yourself not by yourself,!" (I love that it really applies especially with all these amazing people here on this board) :D

That's awesome!! Congratulations! You are going to LOVE it! :D

I ended up signing with the director. I never heard back from the lady who lives here. I think maybe she wasn't ready for a student. So I am going to try to go to a show this weekend (as I haven't been to one in at least 9 years), and do an hour or training early next week and then I should get booking! I really REALLY hope my husband can handle the kids..

Emma

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. Their products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, either by attending a party or by placing an order directly with them. You can also purchase products online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. What makes Pampered Chef products different from other kitchen tools?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They are designed with the home cook in mind and are made to last for years. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can feel confident in your purchase.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact a consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will provide you with invitations and help you plan the menu for your party. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant! You can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or through a current consultant. As a consultant, you can earn money by selling products and hosting parties, as well as receive discounts on products for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jill Gilliland
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mom&Jonah