• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Better Than Sex Cake Recipe | Desperate Housewives Theme Show Ideas

In summary, the conversation revolved around a theme party based on the TV show "Desperate Housewives" and the request for a recipe for Better than Sex Cake. Various ideas were suggested, including a recipe for the cake that involves using a box of Duncan Hines Devils Food Cake, caramel topping, Cool Whip, and chopped candy bars. Other suggestions included a Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and a German Chocolate version of the Better than Sex Cake.
nbittermann
Hi all- I'm doing a Desperate Housewives theme show and was wondering if anyone has a recipe for Better then sex cake. Please share. Thanks! Any other ideas are welcome as well. I've taken some ideas from Erica about the tempting tapas. Let me know what else you guys have!! :) Thanks bunches!

Try thisHi! My aunt sent this to me and said she got it out of some cookbook?? Anyways, here it is....................

Chocolate Is It Really Better Than SEX???? Cake

1 box of Duncan Hines Devils Food Cake
1 jar of Carmel topping
1 container of Cool Whip
5 Heath or Skor candy bars chopped

I use a 13 x 9 inch disposable pan w/cover

Bake cake according to directions
once cake is taken out of oven let cool for about 20 minutes
with a wooden spoon poke holes in top of cake
heat carmel in microwave or stovetop
pour over cake
wait another 1/2 hour and spread cool whip over cake
sprinkle with chopped candy pieces

Refrigerate for 2 1/2 hours

I haven't made it yet, and it's not a PC recipe but she says that it's really better than sex! I don't know if thats possible but I think this is what you're looking for. I personally suggest the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. I've made it @10 times and EVERYONE LOVES IT!! Good Luck and let me know which one you do if you try one.!!!! :)

keep the ideas coming!I am also having a DH party in a few weeks -- I would love to have any and all ideas. Everyone on this board is so creative, and I know before long the suggestions will multiply!

Thanks in advance! :)

Better than sex cakeI've used German Chocolate and poked holes into the top of the cake, poured over a can of Sweet. Condensed milk and topped with Heath & chocolate.

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that you're doing a Desperate Housewives themed show - it's such a fun and popular theme! As for a recipe for Better than Sex Cake, I have a delicious one that I think you and your guests will love. It's a rich chocolate cake with layers of whipped cream and caramel sauce - definitely indulgent and irresistible. I'll send it to you via email, along with a few other recipe ideas that I think would be perfect for the theme. Let me know if you need any other suggestions or tips - I'm happy to help make your show a success. Happy cooking!

1. What are the ingredients for the Delicious Better Than Sex Cake?

The ingredients for this cake include 1 box of chocolate cake mix, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 jar of caramel topping, 1 container of whipped topping, and 4-5 crushed Heath candy bars.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix that you prefer. However, for the traditional "Better Than Sex" taste, we recommend using a chocolate cake mix.

3. How do I make the caramel drizzle for the top of the cake?

To make the caramel drizzle, simply heat the jar of caramel topping in the microwave for 30 seconds and then drizzle it over the top of the cake once it has cooled.

4. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake a day ahead of time. Just be sure to store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it.

5. Is this recipe inspired by the TV show Desperate Housewives?

Yes, this recipe was inspired by the "Better Than Sex" cake that was featured on the TV show Desperate Housewives. We added our own twist to make it even more delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • JCBurk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampereddarcy
  • showmehow2