• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Meet Miss Beatrice: The Unconventional Secret to Avoiding the Flu!

In summary, "Meet Miss Beatrice: The Unconventional Secret to Avoiding the Flu!" is a cookbook filled with unconventional recipes and tips for boosting immunity and avoiding the flu. Miss Beatrice is a fictional character created by Pampered Chef to represent a wise and unconventional home cook. The recipes in the book are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of home cooks, using common ingredients and simple instructions. While Pampered Chef products can be used, they are not necessary. The focus of the book is on avoiding the flu, but the recipes and tips can be enjoyed by anyone looking for healthy and delicious meal options.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Miss Beatrice, the church organist, as in her eighties and had never been married. She was admired for her sweetness and kindness to all. One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea. As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, the young minister noticed a cute glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water, and in the water floated, of all things, a condom! When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist. 'Miss Beatrice', he said, 'I wonder if you would tell me about this?', pointing to the bowl. 'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'Isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter.'

;);):blushing::blushing::blushing:

Ha Ha! Thanks for the chuckle!

very cute! thanks for sharing

Warning-Do not read while eating!

Sorry akwife! LOL!

Tis ok-I was eating dinner (French Toast) while reading. I remembered why one should not eat & laugh at the same time.:eek: DH enjoyed the joke also. Thanks for brighting up my day!:D

1. What is "Meet Miss Beatrice: The Unconventional Secret to Avoiding the Flu!" about?

"Meet Miss Beatrice" is a cookbook that offers unconventional recipes and tips for boosting your immune system and avoiding the flu.

2. Who is Miss Beatrice?

Miss Beatrice is a fictional character created by Pampered Chef to represent the idea of a wise and unconventional home cook who knows how to stay healthy during flu season.

3. Are the recipes in "Meet Miss Beatrice" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Meet Miss Beatrice" are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all levels. They use common ingredients and simple instructions.

4. Can I use these recipes even if I don't have the Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the recipes in "Meet Miss Beatrice" can be made with any kitchen tools and equipment. However, using Pampered Chef products may make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

5. Is "Meet Miss Beatrice" only for people who want to avoid the flu?

While the focus of the cookbook is on boosting immunity and avoiding the flu, the recipes and tips in "Meet Miss Beatrice" can also be enjoyed by anyone looking for healthy and delicious meal options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef