• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Beth Become a New Director in KCN? Congrats!

In summary, Beth was listed as a new director in the July KCN. She received her copy of the magazine today and is excited to see what advice is included.
PamperedGinger
CONGRATULATIONS Beth! I was reading my KCN and saw your name listed under new directors! YEAH!!

Is the July KCN out? I haven't gotten mine yet. Its normally here by now. Thats the little magazine they send us every month right?

Yes, I got mine today. You should get your in the next few days. It is online.

Just got mine today too! Congrats Beth...that is great!

Lucky!I am in Canada, and not only is our July KCN not Mailed out, it isn't online either!!! (Obviously, because it goes online the day they mail it out) By the time I get it, we will be halfway through July!!!! Grrr.... :) Oh well.

Congrats though, on your directorship!!!

Michelle

I still haven't gotten mine. Its normally come by now. Thats so strange.

Last year there was a month that I never seemed to get my KCN. And I live very close to the Home Office. It just so happened that it was a month where I made it into the KCN. I had the #1 show! And of course that was the only month I didn't get the KCN. So I called HO (I forget which dept, maybe Field Services) and told them I never got it and that I was actually in it. THey did send me out a new one, but it may have been because I was in it.

Maybe with all the preparation for conference, some are later this month.

I got mine tuesday. If you don't get it and usually do by now, call and they will send it right out. That happened to me and they got it right out. Maybe late due to conference. The office is a busy place when getting ready for it.
Congrats Beth.

pamperedbecky said:
So I called HO (I forget which dept, maybe Field Services) and told them I never got it and that I was actually in it. THey did send me out a new one, but it may have been because I was in it.

They will send out a new one to anyone who doesn't receive the KCN. I have a girl in my cluster who NEVER gets hers. We think the maillady is taking it. Anyway, she gets one sent in an envelope now.

I haven't gotten mine yet either and my recruiter got hers on thursday and she live 3 minutes away from me!! I'm still anxiously awaiting it today, if not, I won't get it until I get back from conference!! See you all on Monday!!! :D

Congrats Beth!!!!:D Just got my KCN yesterday. I was scanning to see if I recognized any names and there was Beth. Way to go!!!!
As far as the KCN don't you all think it is a bit odd that we receive it so late. I thought maybe I was the only one until reading all of your posts. By the time I get it I have already seen most of the information on the website. I think it should be mailed out a month early so we can use the information. What do you all think?
Laura Anglea
Independent Kitchen Consultant

Hi all!

Thanks for the kudos about seeing my name in the KCN. I am currently in Wisconsin taking care of my mother (dying of cancer). I've been here a month doing 24/7 care but my siblings are covering me so I can go to conference. I look forward to the break and to meeting those of you who are there session 3. I will be in the lobby of the Hilton Chicago at 4pm tomorrow with a yellow balloon.

Take care!

Beth I am so sorry about your mother. I will remember her and all of your family in my prayers.
Laura Anglea

I am so pumped!It was the canadian national conference this past weekend.
I went and I am so glad that I did - what an experience.
Got lots of great tips and advice and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new fall products.
If anyone wants to know what they are, pm me and I'll tell you - don't want to ruin it for anyone. :)
And, how awesome is this? After the closing session, we all got a copy of the brand new KCN and my name is in there!! I had no idea. We have a new program here, super starter plus - if you submit a total of 10,000 or 15,000 in sales in the 6 months following your super starter period (those sales count too) you get more free stuff! I made the 10,000 level - I have until Friday to get 1,500 more to reach 15,000, so I don't know if I will get that. Anyway, there was my name under 10,000 achievers!

Hope you have a safe and fun trip Beth. We can't wait to hear how conference was!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, at a party, or through their website.

What is the quality of Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high-quality materials and durability, as well as their lifetime guarantee.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as learn new cooking tips and recipes.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and earn income through selling products and hosting parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Marg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stephanie S
Replies