• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Theme for Beth Jacobs' Upcoming Dinner - Join Us Now!

In summary, the upcoming dinner hosted by Beth Jacobs has a "A Night in Tuscany" theme and will take place on Saturday, June 15th at her house. The menu will consist of traditional Tuscan dishes and guests are asked to RSVP by filling out a form or contacting Beth directly. There is no cost to attend, but guests are asked to bring a side dish or dessert to share. Wine will also be provided, but guests are welcome to bring their own favorite Tuscan wine.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Anybody know the theme for this dinner?
:confused::confused::confused:

No, but you could email or call her and ask. She usually lets some of her first line directors plan it.

In eight years, I can only remember one that had a theme! I haven't heard anything so far this year.

Mary

I left a message and I emailed Beth. I'll let you know what I find out.

Chefgirl2 said:
I left a message and I emailed Beth. I'll let you know what I find out.

THANKS!!!! Keep us posted.

Beth called me before I left for my show tonight. She said Carrie Pothier's ? team was planning the event. In the past it was mandated by HO as a formal event. Several years back it filtered up to her that dressing formally was a financially difficult for some consultants. With HO approval she decided to make her event a more casual experience for a few years. She said every director team that plans the meeting can go either way, and she doesn't know what's going on until she talks to them about it.

It sounds like she will know more in a day or two when she will send out her email to all conference attendees.

By the way if you are in her downline...you will want to get on either of Beth Jacob's Cluster Wide Booking Blitz tomorrow. Apparently, consultants that did the last one had INCREDIBLE June sales. I'm planning on the Noon call...

Thank you for the info... I am in her downline and am going to be on the pm call...

What is the theme for Beth Jacobs' upcoming dinner?

The theme for Beth Jacobs' upcoming dinner is "A Night in Tuscany".

When and where is the dinner taking place?

The dinner will take place on Saturday, June 15th at Beth's house.

What types of dishes will be served at the dinner?

The menu will consist of traditional Tuscan dishes such as pasta, risotto, and grilled meats, along with a variety of antipasti and desserts.

How can I RSVP for the dinner?

Please RSVP by filling out the form on the invitation or by contacting Beth directly. Space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible.

Is there a cost to attend the dinner?

There is no cost to attend the dinner, but we kindly ask that you bring a side dish or dessert to share. Wine will also be provided, but feel free to bring your own if you have a favorite Tuscan wine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
braveslady
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam