• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Guide: Using the Beta Website for Party Planning

In summary, the "Beta Website Flyer" is a new feature on the website that allows customers to preview and test upcoming products before their official release. It can be accessed by clicking on the "Beta Website" tab on the main menu. The products featured on the flyer are not available for purchase, but only for preview and testing purposes. Membership is required to view the flyer, but registration is free and only takes a few minutes. New products are added on a monthly basis, and customers are encouraged to provide feedback to help improve the products before their official release.
ChefJen2012
has any one made a flyer with instructons for hosts to use the beta website for their parties?

I havent made a flyer but I have typed out instructions to email hosts..that they can forward to the guests..I could easily convert it to a flyer for you tho.

that would be great! thanks! i feel like i'm still figuring it out myself :)

sorry this took so long. I could do it at my day job.

Attachments

• betasite.docx
    209.7 KB · Views: 485
Don't apologize! Thanks so much! :)

What is the "Beta Website Flyer" and how can I access it?

The "Beta Website Flyer" is a new feature on our website that allows customers to preview and test out upcoming products before they are officially released. You can access it by clicking on the "Beta Website" tab on the main menu of our website.

Can I purchase products from the "Beta Website Flyer"?

No, the "Beta Website Flyer" is only for preview and testing purposes. The products featured on the flyer are not available for purchase until they are officially released.

Do I need to be a member to view the "Beta Website Flyer"?

Yes, you need to be a registered member on our website in order to access the "Beta Website Flyer." However, registration is free and only takes a few minutes.

How often are new products added to the "Beta Website Flyer"?

We aim to add new products to the "Beta Website Flyer" on a monthly basis. However, this may vary depending on the availability of upcoming products.

Can I provide feedback on the products featured on the "Beta Website Flyer"?

Yes, we highly encourage our customers to provide feedback on the products they have tested through the "Beta Website Flyer." Your feedback helps us improve and make necessary changes before the official release of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Deb's A Cookin'
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies