• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try the Beta Site: Updates and Hesitation!

In summary, the beta site is a testing version of a website that allows users to try out new features and updates before they are officially launched. Trying the beta site gives you the opportunity to provide feedback and improve the website for all users. While there may be some risks with using the beta site, all feedback is valuable in improving the site. You can switch back to the regular site at any time and updates to the beta site are made on a regular basis.
KCPChef
Anyone tried the beta site since the new updates were done? I want to use it so badly but am so hesitat!! Just curious!

Just tried to update my news on the website through beta and while it says it saved it, there's nothing there. Called tech support and its a known problem. They're working on it.

Thanks!I have used it twice since the updates. It is not as user friendly as the old site, and it is more difficult to find items and click on them, but I am sure that in time I will get used to it.It's a bit tricky at first, but I am starting to get the hang of it. I think I'll appreciate the new layout once I am more used to it. The main thing that I don't like is that you can't arrange your watch list by ending soonest, but I hope they'll fix that.eBay has been working on it for years and I still can't stand it. I never use their beta site.I don't like it. I stopped using ebay because of it. I've tried to use it but it just makes me mad.Its a nightmare...I've been an ebay member since 1999 and I am so frustrated with this new site. The glitches are ridiculous, I cannot search for certain things or browse categories. Not to mention I have had several problems with my paypal account and contacting ebay customer service is almost impossible these days. I may have to start looking elsewhere for a good deal.

What is the beta site?

The beta site is a testing version of a website that allows users to try out new features and updates before they are officially launched.

Why should I try the beta site?

Trying the beta site gives you the opportunity to provide feedback on new features and updates, and help improve the website for all users.

Are there any risks in trying the beta site?

While the beta site is still in the testing phase, there may be bugs or glitches that could affect your experience. However, all feedback is valuable in improving the site.

Can I switch back to the regular site after trying the beta site?

Yes, you can switch back to the regular site at any time by clicking on the "Exit Beta" button or by clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

How often are updates made to the beta site?

The frequency of updates to the beta site may vary, but it is typically updated on a regular basis as new features and updates are tested and implemented.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pjpamchef