• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimal Call Time for PC Bookings - Maximize Your Availability

In summary, the best time to call for assistance with products and services is between 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. However, you can also schedule an appointment for a specific time or call on Saturdays between 9am-3pm. If you are unable to call during business hours, you can leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For immediate assistance outside of business hours, you can use our live chat feature or send us an email and we will respond during normal business hours.
TheFreddiesCook
In your experience with PC, what's the best time to call people, the time when most people are available to talk and maybe get some bookings?

When do you usually call?

There are some suggestions in the similar threads listed below. I personally make my calls between 7 and 8:15pm, for the most part, but I also make calls throughout the day.

Any time is a good time (between 9 am and 8:30 pm), but I know that Saturday mornings between 9:30 am and 11:00 am I have a good chance of getting an answer at the other end.

Sunday afternoons. Mostly, don't "Wait for the perfect time" but pick up the phone and call. It's your businesss. You are in business when you choose.

scottcooks said:
Sunday afternoons. Mostly, don't "Wait for the perfect time" but pick up the phone and call. It's your businesss. You are in business when you choose.

This is so very true! Once this was pointed out to me I began making forward progress in my own business.

Best time to call? NOW. There is no perfect time but if we second guess ourselves we will never get it done.

the best time is the time that works for YOU!

1. When is the best time to call?

The best time to call is typically during the hours of 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. This ensures that our representatives are available to assist you and answer any questions you may have about our products and services.

2. Can I request a specific time for a call?

Yes, you can request a specific time for a call by scheduling an appointment with one of our representatives. Simply give us a call or send us an email with your preferred time and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

3. Is there a specific day that is better to call?

We recommend calling during the weekdays, as our representatives are available to assist you during those times. However, if you are unable to call during the week, you can also reach us on Saturdays between 9am-3pm.

4. Can I call after business hours?

We understand that our customers have busy schedules and may not be able to call during regular business hours. That's why we offer the option to leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible during our normal business hours.

5. What if I need immediate assistance outside of business hours?

If you need immediate assistance outside of our business hours, you can visit our website and use the live chat feature to speak with a representative. Alternatively, you can send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible during our normal business hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies