• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Most Popular Theme Show: Ideas for a Memorable Event

In summary, popular themes for a Pampered Chef show include Mexican Fiesta, Italian Night, Game Day Grilling, Girls' Night In, and Breakfast Bonanza. To make the show more memorable, incorporate interactive activities and personalize the theme. As a consultant, you will bring all necessary equipment, but guests can also bring their own products. You can customize the menu and promote the show through social media, word of mouth, and collaborations with other consultants.
DebPC
Staff member
What is your best most popular always a hit theme show?

Fajitas & Margaritas - Rush Hour Fajitas (in the DCB in 15 min) and Slap Yo Mama Margaritas (recipe found on her in files)No one can resist!

kristina16marie said:
Fajitas & Margaritas - Rush Hour Fajitas (in the DCB in 15 min) and Slap Yo Mama Margaritas (recipe found on her in files)

No one can resist!

Yup, this is my most popular party.

Fajitas & Margaritas has been my most popular too until now-ALL my May and June shows so far are Grillin' & Chillin'.

And what recipes are you offering at your Grillin' and Chillin' shows?? Just curious.

Also, do you have a special invitation?

Lisa

I have a host who would love the Fajitas & Margaritas show! Can someone send me the margarita recipe? New to this site and having trouble finding it ... newbie consultant just re-signed on this past week :rolleyes:

Slap Your Mama Margaritas

4 cans Sprite or one 2 liter bottle
2 12 oz. can frozen limeade
10-12 oz tequila
2 bottle Corona beer (or similar Mexican beer like Tecate or Dos XX)

Combine in Family Size Quick-Stir Pitcher and plunge!

I've never done the Fajitas and Margaritas show...can anyone share an outline, and any tips?? Thanks!

I think your theme shows should basically revolve the same as usual. Revolve around your regular show products but change the beverages, decor and attire. Here is an article on theme shows and that concept:

:thumbup:http://www.createacashflowshow.com/show-presentations/themes-for-shows.htm

Can I half the ingredients for the margarita for the smaller pitcher?

What are some popular themes for a Pampered Chef show?

Some popular themes for a Pampered Chef show include: Mexican Fiesta, Italian Night, Game Day Grilling, Girls' Night In, and Breakfast Bonanza.

How can I make my Pampered Chef show more memorable?

You can make your Pampered Chef show more memorable by incorporating interactive activities such as cooking demos, games, and prizes. You can also personalize the theme to fit the interests and preferences of your guests.

Do I need to provide all the cooking equipment for the Pampered Chef show?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will bring all the necessary cooking equipment and tools for the show. You can also encourage guests to bring their own favorite Pampered Chef products to use during the show.

Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to customize the menu to fit your guests' dietary restrictions and preferences. You can also adapt the recipes to fit the theme of the show.

How can I promote my Pampered Chef show and get more attendees?

You can promote your Pampered Chef show through social media, word of mouth, and by providing incentives for guests who bring a friend. You can also collaborate with other consultants to cross-promote each other's shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • NewtoMom