• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the best show recipes for a bar pan?

In summary, the bar pan is a great way to cook food. The recipes are great and the pan is easy to use.
bbstephan
I'd like to present a kitchen show featuring the bar pan. Any suggestions for recipes? What are your favorites? Thanks!

Becky Stephan
Fort Worth, TX

I LOVE the Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll in the Main Dishes cookbook. It is so yummy for a brunch show. :)

Attachments

• Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 425
Here is a flyer about the stonewre bar pan.

Attachments

• adayinthelifeofabarpan.doc
    22 KB · Views: 540
I do the foccacia bread in the bar pan for shows. it is an A+ recipe for shows, shows alot of products, low cost. I will be making foccacia bread for most of my shows in January.

Attachments

• Fantastic Focaccia Bread.doc
    24 KB · Views: 488
These recipes sound great!Great! I'll try these and figure out what to use. Thanks for posting!

Becky Stephan
Fort Worth, TX

I make the chocolate macaroon pizza in all the best in the bar pan. I didn't want to mess with the parchment paper on the round stone. That recipe is to do die for if you like almond joy's.
Amanda :rolleyes:

good to know!I wondered about that macaroon pizza! I will try it with the husband since he absolutely LOVES coconut! Nice to know about the bar pan also! In the large or medium size?
I have yet to make a brownie pizza on the stone. I just got my parchment paper last week! So I can try it now!

thanks!

I would suggest the medium if you are making one packet of brownie. I used the large because it was a large show with 2 packets of hershy brownie mix from cosco. You get six bags of brownies for like 5.49 or close to that.
Please excuse my directors humor, she did this late one night for me.

:D 1 package 19-21 oz fudge brownie mix - plus ingredients to make brownies

2 egg whites

1 package 14 oz sweetened flaked coconut

1 can 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK)

1 package 2.25 oz sliced almonds

2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate morsels- melted

1 tsp vegetable oil

1. Preheat oven to 375 place parchment paper on lrg round stone. Prepare brownie mix according to box. Pour brownie mix on parchment paper spread evenly with large spreader. ** according to recipe you must use parchment paper or brownie will slide off stone and host will be pissed that you screwed up her oven and guests hate the smell of burnt brownies. Bake 15-18 minutes or until brownie is set. Do not over bake. Remove from oven to Stackable cooling rack.

2. In clean batter bowl (well what kind of idiot would use a dirty bowl) combine egg whites, coconut and sweetened condensed milk, mix well. Spread coconut mixture over top of brownie to within 1/4 in of edge. Sprinkle with almonds return to oven and bake 20-25 minutes or until edges of coconut are deep golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack.

3. Place chocolate morsels and oil in small micro- cooker- if you don’t have this I use a sm simple additions bowl and it works fine. - Microwave uncovered on high 45 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. It says to stir every 10 seconds- sorry I never do. Do not overheat and burn the chocolate, Guests hate the smell or burning chocolate chips too. . Drizzle chocolate over pizza. Cut into wedges like a pizza serve slightly warm or at room temperature.

Yield 16 servings if you are a size 1 and only want a taste - OTHERWISE CUT THEM BIG>

I love this thread!

I love the Easy Sausage Calzone recipe found in the Fall/Winter Season's best!

Or home made pizza, using the Ultimate Slice & Grate for tomatoes, and shredd the cheese (it's a $45 item - BE careful! I sliced a chunk of my thumb practicing it!!!! I'm going to get a protectove glove from cooking.com ~ asked PC to offer one!).

i absolutely love the lemon greek chicken in the new stoneware cookbook. i made it for my mother (thats how i got an 87.00 order from her). it has potatoes, lemons, red bell pepper, onions, and you make a sauce...oh wow its amazing and really simple to make.

1. What are some easy recipes I can make on the bar pan?

One of the easiest and most versatile recipes for the bar pan is roasted vegetables. Simply toss your favorite vegetables in olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast in the bar pan for a delicious side dish. You can also use the bar pan for baking chicken, fish, or even cookies.

2. Can I use the bar pan for desserts?

Yes, the bar pan is great for making desserts such as brownies, blondies, and even fruit crisps. The non-stick surface of the bar pan ensures that your desserts will come out perfectly every time.

3. How do I clean the bar pan?

The bar pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water to preserve the non-stick coating. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the bar pan to prevent scratching.

4. Can I use the bar pan on the stove?

No, the bar pan is specifically designed for use in the oven. It is not safe to use on the stovetop or under the broiler.

5. What other types of recipes can I make on the bar pan?

In addition to roasting vegetables, baking desserts, and cooking proteins, the bar pan can also be used for making sheet pan dinners, reheating leftovers, and even making breakfast foods like frittatas or baked oatmeal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbstephan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Tracie