• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Time of Year for Recruiting Success?

In summary, the best times of year for recruiting are typically the beginning of the year (January-March) and the fall (September-November). This is because it aligns with new budget cycles, projects, and hiring goals, and people are often motivated to make career changes at the start of the year. However, there may be more competition for top talent during these peak seasons, and holiday schedules and vacation time may impact availability. Recruiting during the slow season may have its advantages, but there may be fewer job openings and limited hiring budgets. To maximize recruiting efforts during the best time of year, companies should have a clear hiring strategy, update and promote their job postings and company culture, and be responsive and efficient in the recruiting process
DebPC
Staff member
Does anyone have a time of the year when you recruit way more then others year after year?
If so when is it and why do you think it is.

every month is good for me... but November, December, Jan and Feb seem to be my slower month for recruiting. Nov and Dec because of the holidays, Jan and Feb because people are coming off the holidays. Spring, summer and fall are good because people are out and about but not overwhelmed

I'm not a solid recruiter, but I always seem to recruit in February. April has been pretty good in the past, too, but not this year b/c I wasn't doing anything TO recruit.

I always have recruits in Sept/Oct and again in Jan/Feb but like has been said, any month can be good. It depends on when they are ready to start.

I am a consistent recruiter... hasn't been a month in over 2 years that I have not signed at least 1 person. But when I look at the months where I sign 4, 5 or 6, it is always in spring and summer

I'm inconsistent....I'm working on being more consistent. I tend to do 5 one month then none the next, then 5 the next then none. Not sure why that is....

Great thread! I have been in a recruiting slump but I am back on track. In March I recruited 2 and in April I recruited 2. For me, I find the spring and fall are more consistant with people being more interested in learning more about the business, but surely any month of the year is a good year to start.

What is the best time of year for recruiting?

The best time of year for recruiting varies depending on the industry and company, but typically the most popular times are in the beginning of the year (January-March) and in the fall (September-November).

Why is this time of year considered the best for recruiting?

This time of year is considered the best for recruiting because it aligns with the start of new budget cycles, new projects, and new hiring goals. Additionally, many people are motivated to make career changes and set new goals at the beginning of the year.

Are there any disadvantages to recruiting during this time of year?

One potential disadvantage of recruiting during the peak seasons is that there may be more competition for top talent, making it more challenging to stand out and attract the best candidates. Additionally, holiday schedules and vacation time can also impact the availability of both recruiters and candidates.

Is it better to recruit during the slow season?

Recruiting during the slow season can have its advantages, such as less competition for top talent and more availability of candidates. However, it may also mean that there are fewer job openings and hiring budgets may be limited during this time.

What can companies do to maximize their recruiting efforts during the best time of year?

To maximize recruiting efforts during the best time of year, companies should have a well-defined hiring strategy in place, ensure their job postings and website are up-to-date and appealing to candidates, and actively promote their company culture and benefits to attract top talent. It's also important to be responsive and efficient in the recruiting process to avoid losing top candidates to competitors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefheidi2003