• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious & Easy Recipes: Appetizers, Dinners, Desserts & More!

In summary, the conversation discusses the best recipes for various categories such as appetizers, dinner, dessert, and other dishes for demonstration purposes. Some suggestions include Mini Ham Puffs and Clubhouse Chicken Squares for appetizers, Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas and Deep Dish Peach Pie for dinner, and Chocolate Lava Cake and Garlic Herb Butter Spread for dessert. The importance of finding impressive and easy recipes for shows is also emphasized.
abell
I'm still pretty new and trying to find The Best (delicious and easy!) recipes for shows so what do you think are your best demo recipes of all time for each category:
* appetizers
* dinner
* dessert
* other?
TIA:D

I will try new recipes here and there, but when none spark my interest, here are my favorites to demo:

* appetizers:
Mini Ham Puffs
Elegant Artichoke Cups

* dinner:
Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Skillet Lasagna & Garlic Bites
Beef Enchilada Casserole

* dessert:
Any Trifle but my favorite ones are:
Red White & Blueberry Trifle in the Summer
Black Forest Trifle in the Winter

* other?
Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares

Thanks! Those all sound good and I haven't tried any of them yet :)

A quick & easy appetizer is the Hot Pizza Dip (from All the Best book); it's especially good if the host has teenagers - mine love it! For dinner I love doing the Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas. For dessert I either like to do a Lava Cake in the DCB, or a trifle - my favorite is a Chocolate Kahlua Toffee Trifle. Although, I think the Deep Dish Peach Pie will become my favorite 'warm weather' dessert - I really like it.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of finding the perfect recipes for your shows. After years of hosting demos, I have a few go-to recipes that always impress my guests. For appetizers, I highly recommend our Spinach Artichoke Dip using our Mix 'N Chop and Quick Cooker. It's always a crowd-pleaser and can be easily customized with different add-ins. For dinner, our One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta made with our Executive Cookware is a must-try. It's quick, easy, and full of flavor. As for dessert, our Chocolate Lava Cake made in our Stoneware is a showstopper. It's rich, decadent, and can be made in just minutes. And for something a little different, I love doing a demo with our Garlic Herb Butter Spread using our Food Chopper - it's perfect for adding flavor to any dish. I hope these suggestions help and happy cooking!

1) What types of appetizers are included in the "Delicious & Easy Recipes" cookbook?

The "Delicious & Easy Recipes" cookbook includes a variety of appetizers, such as dips, finger foods, and small bites. Some popular options include spinach and artichoke dip, bruschetta, and mini quiches.

2) Are there vegetarian options in the dinner section of the cookbook?

Yes, the "Delicious & Easy Recipes" cookbook includes a section dedicated to vegetarian dinners. Some tasty options include vegetable stir-fry, roasted vegetable lasagna, and black bean tacos.

3) Are there any gluten-free recipes in the dessert section?

Yes, there are several gluten-free dessert recipes in the cookbook. Some delicious options include flourless chocolate cake, coconut macaroons, and fruit sorbet.

4) How many recipes are included in the "Delicious & Easy Recipes" cookbook?

There are a total of 50 recipes in the cookbook, including appetizers, dinners, desserts, and more. This provides a wide variety of options for any occasion or taste preference.

5) Can these recipes be easily adapted for larger gatherings or parties?

Absolutely! Many of the recipes in the "Delicious & Easy Recipes" cookbook are great for large gatherings and can be easily doubled or tripled to accommodate a larger group. Additionally, there are tips and suggestions for making adjustments in the recipes to suit different dietary needs or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • JaimeQ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies