• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Investment Pieces for Resale: Expert Tips and Recommendations

In summary, the speaker is looking to order something for their kit instead of similar items for resale. They mention their favorite investment piece in the range, a cutting board with measuring cups that sells well at shows. They also mention their love for the tool turn about and smaller versions of products for easier transport. They also mention other favorite products such as the chef's tongs, citrus press, and rice cooker. They then discuss other options such as the garlic slicer, trifle bowl, round platter, fluted pan, shears, food chopper, cookbooks, spices, and mixing bowls.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I recently sold about $30 of my cash and carry and rather than order similar items for re-sale, I'd like to order something for my kit.

What is your favorite "investment" piece in this range?

I know the cutting board with measuring cups is my favorite in that range ... I sell one at every show where I take it now!

Is there another piece in that range that jumps out at you? I was thinking of just getting a utility knife in the honing case, since my old "self-sharpening" one is not that sharp anymore ...

I love the tool turn about to take to shows because it keeps all the small tools in place and gives visual interest to the set-up. I also get the small versions of everything (small bar pan, small cutting board, small sheet pan, etc.) so that if I don't have to use it, I can still show it off but not kill myself lugging around the bigger and heavier versions. The chef's tongs and the citrus press are also my faves that I frequently use at shows. Oh and the rice cooker plus as well!

Deep Covered Baker, Small Stainless Saute Pan, Cutting Board w/ Measuring Cups and 5" Santuko.

I like those examples ... however, I have most of those!

I was also thinking of the garlic slicer or something else ...

I have a lot of interest in the garlic slicer. People always askes me if it works good. I love the garlic slicer.

In the $30 range:
  • Trifle Bowl ($31.20 or less with consultant discount)
  • Large Round Platter ($30.40 or less with consultant discount)
  • Stoneware Fluted Pan
  • Professional Shears
  • A 2nd food chopper (if you do interactive shows)
  • Cookbooks
  • Spices
  • Springform Pan or Torte Pan Set
  • Stainless Mixing Bowls (I use the large one in the center of the table for the interactive shows, they can discard their trash & dirty utensils in it. :D)

What makes a good "investment" piece for Pampered Chef?

A good "investment" piece for Pampered Chef is one that is versatile, durable, and high-quality. It should be something that can be used for multiple purposes and will last for a long time without needing to be replaced.

What is the best "investment" piece for beginner Pampered Chef consultants?

For beginner consultants, the best "investment" piece is the Deluxe Cooking Blender. It is a versatile and easy-to-use appliance that can be used for a variety of recipes and will impress customers with its capabilities.

Is it worth investing in higher-priced Pampered Chef products?

Yes, it is worth investing in higher-priced Pampered Chef products. These products are often made with higher-quality materials and have more advanced features, making them a better long-term investment. Plus, customers are often willing to pay more for quality products.

What are some "investment" pieces that are popular with Pampered Chef customers?

Some popular "investment" pieces with Pampered Chef customers include the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set. These products are all versatile, durable, and highly rated by customers.

Can I use my "investment" piece to host Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, many "investment" pieces from Pampered Chef are perfect for hosting parties. The Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and Executive Nonstick Cookware Set are all great options for showcasing recipes and demonstrating the quality of Pampered Chef products to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebPC