• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best First Dance at a Wedding...ever!

In summary, the site is taking a while to load right now...probably cuz everyone is trying to see this video! Priceless! I can see DH doing this...not sure if I could pull it off! LOLThat was awesome!! I agree, weeks of practice on that!!So funny! It would be so out of character for my DH and I to pull that off, but I think it would have been hysterical to see everyones reactions.That is too funny! I think the couple is going to be on the Ellen show on Tuesday.I can't get it to come up. I get the "internet not connected/problem with website" message.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
The site is taking a while to load right now...probably cuz everyone is trying to see this video! Priceless! I can see DH doing this...not sure if I could pull it off!

http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/47/best-first-dance-at-a-wedding-ever

love it! Priceless

Oh my.. that had to take practice! LOL

That was awesome!! I agree, weeks of practice on that!!

So funny! It would be so out of character for my DH and I to pull that off, but I think it would have been hysterical to see everyones reactions.

That is too funny! I think the couple is going to be on the Ellen show on Tuesday.

I can't get it to come up. I get the "internet not connected/problem with website" message.

oK...pop up blocker was on.

That was hilarious!! I love it!

Last edited:
The best wedding dance story I have was a live band that wanted to play a ballad - so when the next one on their play list came up, the leader says, "Here's a special dance number for the bride and groom!"And they played Engelbert Humperdinck... "Puullleeeeeaaaase release me,
Let me go...."I almost fell off my chair laughing at the guy!

Oh that's wonderful! :)

In the comments on the video, someone said "you're all idiots if you don't think this was planned." It *was* planned and that's what makes it beautiful. Their kids are going to love having them as parents!

That is hilarious!:D

What a fun couple - made me laugh out loud!:D

jenniferp417 said:
In the comments on the video, someone said "you're all idiots if you don't think this was planned." It *was* planned and that's what makes it beautiful. Their kids are going to love having them as parents!
What a dork! Of course they planned and practiced!! Some people shouldn't be allowed on the computer!

I am still laughing about that clip!:D

KellyTheChef said:
What a dork! Of course they planned and practiced!! Some people shouldn't be allowed on the computer!

I am still laughing about that clip!:D

Um, yeah - my first thought when I read that was "Duh! You're a genius!":rolleyes:

Did anyone watch Everybody Loves Raymond when Robert and Amy got married? That video kind of reminds me of that episode. Someone sent me that email a couple days ago and I loved it!

What is the best song for a first dance at a wedding?

The best song for a first dance at a wedding is a personal choice and can vary based on the couple's preferences. Some popular options include "At Last" by Etta James, "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran, and "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley.

How do you choose a first dance song?

When choosing a first dance song, consider the tone and lyrics of the song, as well as its significance to you as a couple. You may also want to consider the tempo and whether it is easy to dance to.

Can we use a non-traditional song for our first dance?

Absolutely! Your first dance song should reflect your personal style and relationship. If a non-traditional song holds special meaning for you and your partner, go for it!

Is it necessary to take dance lessons for the first dance?

While dance lessons are not required, they can be helpful in making your first dance look polished and confident. If you are not confident in your dancing abilities, consider taking a few lessons to learn some basic steps.

How long should the first dance be?

Typically, first dances last between 2-4 minutes. However, this can vary depending on the length of the song and the couple's preferences. If you are unsure, consult with your DJ or wedding coordinator for their recommendation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jillybill
  • lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies