• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Donation for a Fundraiser Under $40?

In summary, the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set would make a great presentation prize, but spending less than $40 would be ideal. The mix bowl set can be purchased for less than $25 through our files section. Hosting a quick show this month could earn the recipient a $25 GC.
SueAdx
I was approached to donate items for a big ticket fundraiser. I am looking for advice what will give the biggest impact. I would like to spend less than $40 out of pocket. I am in my 40% off month so I thought I would take advantage of the extra discount.

All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance

It's a bit beyond what you want to spend, but the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set makes for a great presentation as a prize when stacked and tied with ribbon.

If you do a personal gift certificate (redeemable only by YOU), they can choose what they want and might spend more. Or might host a show & earn you lots of commission!Of course you wouldn't be able to be as generous that way, but at least you would know that they got something they really WANTED! ;)

I was thinking about hosting a quick show this month so I could get the Bowls at 60% off. I really want a nice "set" or presentation that would make anyone want to buy the items.

I only give gift certificates.
Many times they arent redeemed by the expiration date I give and I'm not out anything
and when they are they always spend more. I do put on the certificate customer is responsible for shipping and tax so it's all product amount they are redeeming.

or if you are looking for something to package, make it a $15 item along with a $25 gc (excluding shipping and tax). that way they get something right away and maybe they'll buy something from you later.I did a big raffle prize for my church and included a $25 GC from me, and just like Teresa's experience, it never got redeemed.

Thanks for the suggestions. I attended this event last year and there will be over 150 different items to bid on. I really want to have product instead of a GC. People are looking for the instant gratification. :)

What about a couple small items...the med square bamboo bowl makes a nice basket, and inside put a cookbook, a rub / sauce, small bamboo spoons, and a GC with you! People love gift baskets! So many little goodies!

Product selections....especially if you can take advantage of host specials or kit enhancement month:
In addition to SB, add:
SS Mixing Bowl
Santoku Knife
Large Bamboo Platter and Large Bamboo Bowl
Large Bamboo Bowl with a spice
Large Bar Pan, a whisk and a box of brownies
Fluted Stone with Cake Mix

Look at our files section and type in Pampered Packages....there's a whole list of gift ideas.

Great tip to reference the Gift Section. I like it. I will let you know that end results!

I love the gift certificate idea too and my director suggested that if they host a cooking show mention you'll double the amount. That way it gives them more of a reason to call you.

1. What products do you recommend as the best donation for a fundraiser?

We have a variety of products that have been popular for fundraisers, but our top five recommendations are the Manual Food Processor, the Brownie Pan, the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Garlic Press. These products are not only useful in the kitchen, but also make for great gifts for supporters of the fundraiser.

2. Can we customize the products with our organization's logo or name?

Yes, we offer customization options for certain products, such as the Large Round Stone and the Bamboo Spoon Set. This adds a personal touch to the products and can help promote your fundraiser and organization.

3. How much profit can we make from selling Pampered Chef products at our fundraiser?

The amount of profit varies depending on the products sold and the selling price. Our products have a suggested retail price, but you have the flexibility to set your own selling price. We recommend setting a price that will still provide a good profit margin while being reasonable for potential buyers.

4. Is there a minimum order or quantity requirement for fundraisers?

No, there is no minimum order or quantity requirement for fundraisers. You can order as many or as few products as you need for your fundraiser. We also offer free shipping on orders over $200, which can help maximize your profits.

5. Are there any resources or materials available to help promote the fundraiser?

Yes, we have a variety of resources available to help promote your fundraiser, such as customizable flyers and social media graphics. We also have a fundraising guide with tips and ideas for a successful fundraiser, as well as a dedicated fundraising support team to assist you along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant