• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

WOW Your Guests with Our Best Cookie Recipes!

In summary, Becky tried a new cookie recipe and it was great. She used cherries instead of cranberries and they were really good.
krissichef
I have a host that wants to have a cookie exchange show and for me to make different kinds of cookies. She wants something that will WOW her guests. What are our best cookie recipes that are to die for? What about a the after dinner mint triangles?

I've done the After Dinner Mint Triangles for 3 Cookie Exchange parties...HUGE HUGE hit! Then, I bring the Easy Peanut Butter Presses Dough and let everyone try a few w/ the cookie press. (we do this while the base for the Mint Cookies is in the freezer).

It's been a great success!

Wonder if it would work to double the after dinner mint triangles and make in the large bar pan? Anyone tried that? I don't have a medium pan.

I love the after dinner mint triangles!! However I would like very much to be able to make them into shapes...i.e with cookie cutter but they are very hard for me to even cut any suggestions?

meganmcg said:
Wonder if it would work to double the after dinner mint triangles and make in the large bar pan? Anyone tried that? I don't have a medium pan.

I made 1 & 1/2 batches in the large bar pan. That worked out perfectly.

I agree the triangles are wonderful. I did them yesterday at my show and they were a huge hit. She had added me into her Christmas party last minute, so it was a little akward at times, I'm not sure everyone was completely aware I was going to be doing a demo, but it all worked out in the end. I made the triangles ahead of time and demoed the Holiday Trifle (Red Velvet) both were very yummy!

Last edited:
Thanks Becky, I'll have to give that a try!

I tried a new cookie recipe yesterday and they were awesome - hubby said they were the best cookie ever, but I think he says that about any new sweet treat, lol! Anway, allrecipes.com Kris Kringle cookies. I used cherries instead of cranberries. They were seriously good!

Hello there!I am so excited to hear that you have a host who wants to have a cookie exchange show! What a fun and delicious idea. I completely understand wanting to WOW your guests with some amazing cookie recipes. As a pampered chef consultant, I have some tried and true recipes that are sure to impress.First off, the After Dinner Mint Triangles are definitely a crowd favorite. They are rich and decadent, with a perfect balance of chocolate and mint flavors. Plus, they look beautiful on a platter and are easy to make.Another recipe that always gets rave reviews is our Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. These are a staple in any cookie exchange and can be made with either milk or dark chocolate chips, depending on your preference. They are soft, chewy, and oh so delicious.If you're feeling adventurous, I highly recommend trying our Salted Caramel Thumbprint Cookies. These little bites of heaven have a buttery shortbread base, filled with gooey caramel and topped with a sprinkle of sea salt. Trust me, you won't be able to stop at just one.Lastly, our Lemon Ricotta Cookies are a refreshing and unique option for a cookie exchange. They are light, fluffy, and bursting with lemon flavor. The addition of ricotta cheese gives them a lovely texture and pairs perfectly with a cup of tea or coffee.I hope these suggestions have given you some inspiration for your cookie exchange show. Whichever recipes you choose, I'm sure your guests will be thoroughly impressed. Happy baking!

1. What types of cookies are included in the "WOW Your Guests with Our Best Cookie Recipes!" collection?

The collection includes a variety of cookie recipes such as chocolate chip, sugar, snickerdoodle, oatmeal raisin, and peanut butter cookies.

2. Are the recipes difficult to follow for someone with limited baking experience?

No, the "WOW Your Guests with Our Best Cookie Recipes!" collection is designed for all levels of baking experience and includes easy-to-follow instructions.

3. Do the recipes use common ingredients or will I need to purchase special items?

The recipes in this collection use common ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. There are no special or hard-to-find ingredients required.

4. Can I make substitutions in the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in this collection can be easily modified to fit specific dietary needs. For example, you can use gluten-free flour or dairy-free substitutes.

5. Can I freeze the cookie dough for later use?

Yes, most of the recipes in this collection are freezer-friendly. You can freeze the dough for up to 3 months and bake them fresh when you're ready.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl