• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the best candy bar for S'more Cups?

In summary, the best candy bar to use for making S'more Cups is one that is soft and easy to melt, such as milk chocolate or Hershey's chocolate bars. While any type of candy bar can be used, it is recommended to use soft and easy to melt ones for optimal results. Chopping the candy bar is not necessary, but it may help with melting and distribution. Dark chocolate can also be used for a richer and less sweet flavor. The amount of candy bars needed for a batch of S'more Cups will vary depending on the size of the cups and desired amount of chocolate, but it is recommended to have at least one candy bar per four cups.
kittychef
Hi gang!

I'm pampering a couple of businesses this week and I want to make the S'more Cups because they seem easy and inexpensive.
What candy bars do you guys use? I ask because I don't eat chocolate, I know I'm weird LOL!

Thanks!

Hershey bar of course! (that is the traditional one used in the original recipe.)

Beth's right. They melt the best so you don't have to adjust any of the times or temps.

I use chocolate chips!! I just throw like 6 chocolate chips in each cup after they come out of the oven the first time, before I put the marshmallows in. Easy peasy!

I've done both the chocolate chips and Hershey Bars. The Furry Guy's preference is Hershey Bars. The milk chocolate is a truer s'more taste.

I've done them both ways as well. I thought they were much easier using the Hershey bars. They are the right size and melt way easier than the chocolate morsels. Those are soooooo good!

These are yummy for sure! I made them for a tailgate this fall and they were GONE FAST!!

Awesome thanks!!

What is the best candy bar to use for making S'more Cups?

The best candy bar to use for making S'more Cups is one that is soft and easy to melt, such as milk chocolate or Hershey's chocolate bars.

Can I use any type of candy bar for S'more Cups?

While you can use any type of candy bar for S'more Cups, it is recommended to use ones that are soft and easy to melt for the best results.

Do I need to chop the candy bar before putting it in the S'more Cups?

It is not necessary to chop the candy bar before putting it in the S'more Cups, but it may help with melting and distributing the chocolate evenly.

Can I use dark chocolate for S'more Cups?

Yes, you can use dark chocolate for S'more Cups if you prefer a richer and less sweet flavor. However, it may take longer to melt compared to milk chocolate.

How many candy bars do I need for a batch of S'more Cups?

The amount of candy bars needed for a batch of S'more Cups will depend on the size of your cups and how much chocolate you want in each cup. It is recommended to have at least one candy bar per four cups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
atpchef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies