• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Berry Wonton Wrappers: Ahead of Time or at the Show?

In summary, you can make the berry wonton wrappers ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months and thawed before use. Leftover wonton wrappers should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for longer storage. Store-bought wrappers can be used, but homemade ones will have a fresher taste. To prevent sticking, separate the wrappers with a damp paper towel or cloth and avoid stacking too many on top of each other.
Bren706
Gold Member
For those that have made the Berry Wonton wrappers before, do you make the wrappers ahead of time and bring them to the show with you (ie. the night before) or is there enough time at the show (especially if I am making the brunch squares with it) for the baked wrappers to cool?

I always make them ahead and put them in a zip lock bag.

me too.

Ann R.

1. Can I make the berry wonton wrappers ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the berry wonton wrappers ahead of time. They can be prepared up to 24 hours in advance and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Just make sure to place a damp paper towel or cloth over the wrappers to prevent them from drying out.

2. Can I freeze the wrappers for later use?

Yes, you can freeze the wonton wrappers for later use. Simply place them in an airtight container or freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to use, thaw the wrappers in the refrigerator before filling and cooking.

3. What is the best way to store leftover wonton wrappers?

The best way to store leftover wonton wrappers is to place them in an airtight container or plastic bag and keep them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If you won't be using them within that time frame, it is recommended to freeze them for longer storage.

4. Can I use store-bought wonton wrappers instead?

Yes, you can use store-bought wonton wrappers instead of making them from scratch. However, keep in mind that homemade wrappers will have a fresher and more authentic taste. If using store-bought, make sure to follow the package instructions for proper storage and handling.

5. What is the best way to prevent the wonton wrappers from sticking together?

To prevent wonton wrappers from sticking together, make sure to separate them with a damp paper towel or cloth. This will keep them from drying out and sticking together. Also, avoid stacking too many on top of each other to prevent them from becoming misshapen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaryannNic
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam