• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Recipe for Berry Patch Brownie Pizza?

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for StephBERRY PATCH BROWNIE PIZZA. The speaker asks if anyone has the recipe and mentions that their host wants it. The recipe includes a brownie crust with chopped almonds, a cream cheese and fruit topping, and can be made in a 15" round baking stone or a large bar pan. The speaker also mentions variations they have tried and asks for clarification on the type of almonds used in the recipe.
stephs_chef
Does anyone have the recipe for this?
I don't have the stone sensation cookbook . . and my host wants this recipe.
Thanks . .
Steph

BERRY PATCH BROWNIE PIZZA

Crust
1 package (21 ounces) brownie mix
1/3 cup whole unbalanced almonds, chopped

Topping
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
1 pint fresh strawberries, divided
½ cup fresh raspberries
½ cup fresh blueberries
1 tablespoon vanilla chips, grated (optional)

Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 15” Round Baking Stone with Parchment Paper. (Do not bake without Parchment or batter will run off the Stone during baking.) For crust, prepare brownie mix in the Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl according to package directions. Chop almonds using Food Chopper; stir into batter. Spread batter onto Parchment to within 1 inch of edge. Bake 18-20 minutes or until set. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely

For topping, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in 1-Qt Batter Bowl; mix until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Using Food Chopper, chop enough strawberries to measure ½ cup; stir into cream cheese mixture. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto brownie. Slice remaining strawberries with Egg Slicer Plus; arrange over cream cheese mixture. Top with raspberries and blueberries. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate vanilla chips over fruit. Cut pizza with Pizza Cutter, serve with Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 Servings

could you make this in the large bar pan?

chefjoyj said:
could you make this in the large bar pan?

yes!

I often do this with just strawbweeies to keep the price down as well as use choc chips instead of white if I have them. While yummy (My fav desert of all time, had it at my first show over 12 years ago!!!) it can be a bit spendy.

Chef Greta, while many Cheffers are unbalanced, I believe you mean unblanched almonds, correct?

Thanks . .
I also wondered about the large pan . . so this was doubley helpful.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Berry Patch Brownie Pizza?

To make Berry Patch Brownie Pizza, you will need 1 package of brownie mix, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, 1/4 cup water, 2 eggs, 1 cup of fresh berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries), 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.

2. How do I assemble the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza?

To assemble the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza, first preheat your oven to 375°F. Then, mix together the brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs until well combined. Spread the batter onto a greased 14-inch pizza pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Once the brownie crust is cooled, top with fresh berries, white chocolate chips, and sliced almonds.

3. Can I use frozen berries instead of fresh for the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza?

Yes, you can use frozen berries for the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza. However, be sure to thaw and drain them before using to prevent excess moisture on the pizza.

4. How should I store the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza?

The Berry Patch Brownie Pizza should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will last for up to 3 days.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate instead of white chocolate for the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or even chocolate hazelnut spread would all be delicious options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jeninthekitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • Intrepid_Chef