• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Berry Patch Brownie Pizza Recipe?

In summary, to make the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza crust, use 1 package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough and press it onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan. For the filling, you will need 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of your choice of berry preserves or jam. Any type of berries can be used for this recipe, and the pizza should be baked at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes. It can also be made ahead of time by assembling and baking when needed or by freezing for up to a month.
akggirl
Gold Member
It was in the Stoneware Sensations cookbook... I have a host requesting it because she no longer has that cookbook, I don't have it either. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Or something similar...

What about a Brownie Delight recipe? I guess it was some brownie recipe made on stoneware with a cream cheese topping... or something. :confused:

Berry Patch Brownie Pizza - Stoneware Sensations

21 oz. brownie mix
1/3 cup whole unblanched almonds, chopped

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups thawed cool whip
1 pint fresh strawberries, divided
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1/2 cup fresh blueberies
1 Tbsp vanilla chips, grated (opt)

Oven to 375. Line Large Round Stone with Parchment Paper. Prepare brownie as directed on box, stir chopped almonds into batter. Spread on parchment to within 1 inch of edges. Bake 18-20 minutees, until set. Cool completely.

Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in cool whip. Chop enough strawberries to measure 1/2 cup, stir into cream cheese mixture. Spread over brownie. Slice remaining strawberries, arange over cream cheese mixture. Top with raspberries and blueberries. Grate vanilla chips over fruit. 16 servings

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Beth! :love::D:sing:

That is the one she was looking for!

Thanks for posting this message! I just heard about Chef Success last week and easily found the Berry Patch Brownie recipe and printed it off for my hostess of tonight's show. However, last night when I was trying to find it again, I could not find it. I was really upset the the recipe was not in the recipe section, so with a clear head this morning, I tried a new route, and found it Thanks so much!

1. How do I make the crust for the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza?

To make the crust, you will need 1 package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough. Press the dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan, making sure to leave a small lip around the edge to hold in the filling.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza filling?

The filling requires 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. You will also need 1/2 cup of your choice of berry preserves or jam.

3. Can I use any type of berries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of berries you prefer for this recipe. Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries all work well. You can also mix and match different berries for a unique flavor.

4. How long do I bake the Berry Patch Brownie Pizza?

Bake the pizza at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes. The crust should be golden brown and the filling should be set. Allow the pizza to cool for 15-20 minutes before slicing and serving.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the crust and filling ahead of time and store them separately in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, assemble the pizza and bake according to the instructions. You can also freeze the pizza for up to a month and bake it when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Intrepid_Chef