• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Berries N Cream Wonton Cup Recipe?

In summary, to make Berries N Cream Wonton Cups, you will need wonton wrappers, butter, sugar, cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract, assorted berries, and powdered sugar. You can use frozen berries for this recipe, but be sure to thaw and drain them before using. Leftover Berries N Cream Wonton Cups can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, but may need to be crisped up in the oven before serving again. You can use a different type of cream cheese, such as light or vegan, but the texture and taste may vary slightly. You can also substitute the berries for a different fruit, such as peaches, mangoes, or mixed fruit, by adjusting
jenniann
Hey could someone post the berries and cream wonton cups recipe? I don't have my It's Good for You with me and my coworker needs the recipe...

Thanks!!

Here you go! I made the recipe with the wonton cups and they turn out really hard (not burnt, but hard once baked). I would recommend using crepes instead.

Attachments

• Berries and Cream Wonton Cups.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 435
Thanks so much!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Berries N Cream Wonton Cups?

To make Berries N Cream Wonton Cups, you will need wonton wrappers, butter, sugar, cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract, assorted berries, and powdered sugar.

2. Can I use frozen berries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen berries for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before using and drain any excess liquid.

3. How do I store leftover Berries N Cream Wonton Cups?

Leftover Berries N Cream Wonton Cups can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. They may become slightly soggy, but can be crisped up in the oven before serving again.

4. Can I use a different type of cream cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of cream cheese such as light or vegan cream cheese. The texture and taste may vary slightly, but it will still work well in the recipe.

5. Can I substitute the berries for a different fruit?

Yes, you can substitute the berries for a different fruit such as peaches, mangoes, or mixed fruit. Just make sure to cut the fruit into small pieces and adjust the sugar and lemon juice to taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
Replies
Views
Dotty