• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Quick and Easy Recipe for Berries N Cream Wanton Cups?

In summary, to make Berries N Cream Wanton Cups, you will need wanton wrappers, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream, and mixed berries. Pre-made wanton cups can be used, but making your own allows for more customization. To prevent the cups from getting soggy, let them cool completely before filling or crisp them up in the oven. Non-dairy alternatives can be used for the heavy cream, but the consistency and taste may differ. The wanton cups and cream mixture can be made in advance, but should be assembled right before serving for the best results.
basketmom2
Hi, can anyone help me with this recipe for berries n cream wanton cups? I thought this would be a nice addition for a brunch show. I am still very new but found that I like to be able to make something very quick while my first demo is baking. I saw it in the consultant news but do not have the recipe. Thanks a bundle!

:)

Here's the recipe for the Berries and Cream Wonton Cups ~ :)
You need:
24 square wonton cups
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 container (8 oz.) low-fat strawberry yogurt
1 1/2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping, divided
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
2 teaspoons powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using pastry brush, brush one side of each wonton wrapper with melted butter. Sprinkle wontons evenly with sugar using flour/sugar shaker. Press each wonton, sugared side up, into cups of deluxe mini muffin pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove wontons from pan to stackable cooling rack, cool completely. Place yogurt in small batter bowl, fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Attach closed star tip to easy accent decorator, fill with remaining cool whip. Using small scoop, scoop yogurt mixture into each wonton. Top each wonton with one raspberry and two blueberries. Garnish with whiped topping, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
Would you let me know how they come out??? I'm thinking about making them for my May show. :)

thanksThank you, I will let you know how they turn out. Now to find my other demo recipe.:rolleyes:

1. What ingredients do I need to make Berries N Cream Wanton Cups?

To make Berries N Cream Wanton Cups, you will need wanton wrappers, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream, and your choice of mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries).

2. Can I use pre-made wanton cups for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made wanton cups for this recipe. However, making your own using wanton wrappers allows for a more customizable and fresh option.

3. How do I prevent the wanton cups from getting soggy?

To prevent the wanton cups from getting soggy, make sure to let them cool completely before filling them with the cream mixture. You can also place them in the oven for a few minutes after filling to crisp them up again.

4. Can I substitute the heavy cream with a non-dairy alternative?

Yes, you can substitute the heavy cream with a non-dairy alternative such as coconut cream or almond milk. However, the consistency and taste may vary slightly.

5. How far in advance can I make the Berries N Cream Wanton Cups?

You can make the wanton cups up to a day in advance and store them in an airtight container. The cream mixture can be made a few hours in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Assemble the cups right before serving for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linilinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jenniann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniann
Replies