• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the benefits of keeping old catalogs?

In summary, keeping old Pampered Chef catalogs can be beneficial for referencing past products and prices, finding new recipes and meal ideas, tracking personal collections, and providing discontinued products to customers. However, they are no longer valid for ordering products. Hosting a party with old catalogs can serve as a conversation starter, highlight exclusive products, and inform guests of past promotions. They cannot be used to earn host rewards, but can still help reach party goals. To dispose of old catalogs in an environmentally-friendly way, you can recycle, reuse, donate, or opt for digital versions instead.
heidabear
I've seen people selling their old catalogs and I'm curious as to what the benefit would be of having old catalogs around? I'm still kind of new, so I'm not sure of all that reasoning on things like that.

I use my old catalogs for booths and fairs. Since you usually go through quite a few in a small amount of time, they're great. I just stick a sticker on the front that says to contact me if they'd like a current catalog.

This is a great way to use up any catalogs left over at the end of a season but I would not purchase catalogs to do this. I give away mini catalogs at fairs and booths to people that want a catalog. If someone books a show on the spot she gets one of the current catalogs (or a host packet - depends) Others get a magnet with my info and a flyer. Keeps my expenses down.

Oh, I see. Good idea, thanks. I guess I should trash mine then. lol. :)

heidabear said:
Oh, I see. Good idea, thanks. I guess I should trash mine then. lol. :)

No don't! Use them at booths or take them with you to appointments (dr, DDS, oil change, hair appt, etc) and ask if you can leave them in the lobbies. Add a sticker saying contact me if you want to see the latest catalog and that prices may have changed...

You never know who may pick them up.

1. What are the benefits of keeping old Pampered Chef catalogs?

Keeping old Pampered Chef catalogs can be beneficial for several reasons. First, they can serve as a reference for past products and prices, which can be helpful when looking for a specific item or comparing prices. Second, they can provide inspiration for new recipes and meal ideas. Third, they can be used as a tool for tracking your own collection of Pampered Chef products. Finally, they can be a valuable resource for customers who are looking for discontinued products.

2. Can old Pampered Chef catalogs still be used for ordering products?

No, old Pampered Chef catalogs are no longer valid for ordering products. The products and prices in these catalogs may have changed, and they may also contain discontinued items. It is important to use the most recent catalog for accurate product information and pricing.

3. Are there any benefits to using old Pampered Chef catalogs for hosting a party?

Yes, there are several benefits to using old Pampered Chef catalogs for hosting a party. First, they can be used as a conversation starter for guests who may be unfamiliar with Pampered Chef products. Second, they can showcase products that may no longer be available, creating a sense of exclusivity and urgency for guests to purchase. Third, they can be used as a reference for past promotions and discounts, which can help guests make informed purchasing decisions.

4. Can I use old Pampered Chef catalogs to earn host rewards?

No, old Pampered Chef catalogs cannot be used to earn host rewards. Host rewards are based on the current catalog and promotions. However, you can use the products in old catalogs to reach your party goals and earn rewards in the current catalog.

5. How can I get rid of old Pampered Chef catalogs in an environmentally-friendly way?

There are a few ways to dispose of old Pampered Chef catalogs in an environmentally-friendly way. First, you can recycle them with your regular paper recycling. Second, you can reuse them for crafts or as packing material. Third, you can donate them to a local library or community center. Lastly, you can opt for digital versions of the catalog instead of receiving a physical copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedval
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedval
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • LazyEyelids