• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Bell Pepper and Herb Rub? Need Some Help Finding More?

In summary, the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is a gluten-free seasoning blend made with a combination of bell peppers and various herbs. It can be used in a variety of ways, from grilling and roasting to adding flavor to soups and sauces. It is also versatile and can be used on different types of food besides meat and vegetables, such as fish, tofu, and grains. The seasoning has a shelf life of 2-3 years when stored properly and should be used within 6-12 months after opening for optimal taste.
ndbigler
I have a customer who would love about 4 or 5 or maybe even 6 of these if possible. Basically as many as they can get their hands on. Can anyone help? THanks!!

I have 3 bottles available. Will send you a PM.

I have 2 if you need them.

1. What is the main ingredient in the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub?

The main ingredient in the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is a blend of bell peppers and a variety of herbs, including oregano, thyme, and basil. This combination creates a flavorful and versatile seasoning for all types of dishes.

2. Is the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub gluten-free?

Yes, the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It is also free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, making it a healthier choice for seasoning your meals.

3. How should I use the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub?

The Bell Pepper and Herb Rub can be used in a variety of ways, such as sprinkling it on meats, vegetables, or potatoes before grilling or roasting. It can also be mixed with olive oil to create a flavorful marinade or added to soups, stews, and sauces for an extra kick of flavor. Be creative and experiment with different ways to use this versatile seasoning blend.

4. Can I use the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub on other types of food besides meat and vegetables?

Yes, the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub can be used on a variety of foods, including fish, tofu, and grains. It adds a delicious flavor to any type of protein or vegetable dish, and can even be used as a topping for popcorn or added to dips and spreads for a twist of flavor.

5. How long does the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub last?

The Bell Pepper and Herb Rub has a shelf life of 2-3 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Be sure to tightly seal the container after each use to preserve its freshness and flavor. Once opened, it is best to use the seasoning within 6-12 months for optimal taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • sburnside
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • cochef