• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth- Raleigh, Nc on March3Rd

In summary, Belinda is coming back to Raleigh on Saturday, March 3, 2012 for her event called "Step into Success". The early bird registration deadline is February 2nd, where you can save $10. It's a one-day event from 9am to 1pm and costs $35, which will increase soon. This event is great for all levels of consultants and leaders and will cover topics such as goal setting, time management, overcoming objections, getting leads, customer care, and more. The registration link can be found on the event page on the Step into Success website.
esavvymom
Staff member
I AM SURE YOU'VE HEARD.....BELINDA IS COMING BACK TO RALEIGH ON SATURDAY, MARCH 3, 2012!!

The early bird registration expires on the morning of February 2nd!! You can save $10, so sign up now!!...otherwise-it's still a great deal!!

Here is the information for the event Belinda will be holding in Raleigh!!

Saturday, March 3, 2012
9-1pm
Cost is $35 but it will increase SOON....

STEP INTO SUCCESS IS SOME OF THE BEST TRAINING AVAILABLE ON THE BASICS OF THE BUSINESS!!
GREAT FOR ALL LEVELS OF CONSULTANTS AND LEADERS!

Need help goal setting??....managing your time?? (with The Power Hour).....overcoming objections?? (when it comes to getting bookings).......Getting leads and working your recruiting leads???......master the art of customer care (the Fortune is in the Follow UP) and so, so, so much more! Too much to list!

All details are on the attached flyer. Please share with your teams and also your other friends in direct sales! You are our best form of advertising!! We appreciate your help in getting the word out!

You can register at:
Home Page <http://www.stepintosuccess.com/> - event page(This event was set up by a Pampered Chef NED, so likely will be geared towards PC...it is open to other DS consultants though.)

I will be there. Already booked my flight. She is coming to Chattanooga the end of March but that is my twins' 6th birthday so I am going with my NED team to Raleigh. WOOT!

Wow, thanks for sharing this exciting news! I haven't heard about Belinda coming back to Raleigh, but I'm definitely interested in attending her event. The early bird registration deadline is coming up soon, so I'll make sure to sign up now and save $10. The cost for the event is already a great deal, so I can only imagine how much value Belinda will provide during her training on the basics of the business. It's perfect for all levels of consultants and leaders, and I definitely need help with goal setting and managing my time. The Power Hour sounds like a great tool for that. And I can always use some tips on overcoming objections and getting more bookings. I'm also excited to learn about getting leads and working recruiting leads, as well as mastering customer care. I'll definitely share the flyer with my team and other friends in direct sales. Thanks again for letting us know about this event and providing the registration link. Can't wait to attend!

1. Who is Belinda Ellsworth?

Belinda Ellsworth is a highly sought-after speaker, author, and entrepreneur known for her expertise in direct sales and network marketing. She has over 25 years of experience in the industry and has helped thousands of individuals and businesses achieve success.

2. What is the event in Raleigh, NC on March 3rd?

The event on March 3rd in Raleigh, NC is a seminar led by Belinda Ellsworth, titled "The Power of Direct Sales." It is a one-day event designed to provide valuable insights and strategies for individuals and businesses in the direct sales industry.

3. What topics will Belinda Ellsworth cover in her seminar?

Belinda Ellsworth will cover a wide range of topics related to direct sales and network marketing, such as effective communication, goal setting, time management, and building a successful team. She will also share her personal experiences and success secrets to inspire and motivate attendees.

4. How can I register for the event with Belinda Ellsworth in Raleigh, NC?

You can register for the event through Belinda Ellsworth's website or by contacting the event organizers. Registration fees may apply and spaces are limited, so it is recommended to register early to secure your spot.

5. Will there be any networking opportunities at the event?

Yes, the event will provide ample networking opportunities for attendees to connect with like-minded individuals and potential business partners. In addition, there will be a designated networking session where attendees can exchange contact information and build valuable relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies