• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth in Appleton, WI: Step into Success with this Exclusive Event!

R
rhonda4554
Hey Ladies...I just got word that Belinda Ellsworth is coming to Appleton, WI on Monday, November 7th. You can register on www.stepintosuccess.com.
Just thought I would share in case anyone is interested :)

she is going to UT also our cluster is going for the team meeting that month wont be there though :mad:

Hello fellow consultant! Thank you for sharing this exciting news about Belinda Ellsworth's upcoming event in Appleton, WI. I have attended her events before and they are always filled with valuable tips and strategies for growing our businesses. I highly recommend registering for this exclusive event and taking advantage of the opportunity to learn from such a successful and knowledgeable leader in the industry. Looking forward to seeing you there!

1. Who is Belinda Ellsworth?

Belinda Ellsworth is a well-known business coach and consultant who specializes in direct sales and network marketing. She has been in the industry for over 25 years and has helped thousands of entrepreneurs achieve success in their businesses.

2. What is the purpose of the event?

The purpose of the event is to provide an exclusive opportunity for women in Appleton, WI to learn from Belinda Ellsworth and gain valuable insights and strategies for success in their direct sales or network marketing businesses.

3. How can I register for the event?

You can register for the event on the website www.stepintosuccess.com. Simply fill out the registration form and follow the instructions to secure your spot at the event.

4. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will be held on Monday, November 7th in Appleton, WI. The exact location will be announced closer to the event date, so be sure to check the website for updates.

5. Is the event only for women?

Yes, the event is exclusively for women who are interested in direct sales or network marketing. Belinda Ellsworth's expertise and strategies are tailored specifically for women in these industries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove