• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth Cd's and Paperwork System

In summary, the Belinda Ellsworth CD's and Paperwork System includes audio training CDs and a comprehensive paper system for organizing and managing contacts, parties, and orders. It offers valuable insights and strategies for success in direct sales, and can be applied to any company or product. The CD's and paperwork system are sold as a set and are regularly updated to provide the most current and relevant information for your business.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have the Power Hour paperwork system and her success training CD set. There are 7 CD's total plus the binder with the individual folders in them. I have listened to them several times and put the pieces I am going to use into play and don't think I will get any more out of them. I don't remember what I paid for them a few years back but I know it was a pretty good amount. I would like to get $45 for everything and that includes shipping.

I would like these, if still available

I do still have them barbara_anne. I messaged you to get your address and payment info.

1. What is included in the Belinda Ellsworth CD's and Paperwork System?

The Belinda Ellsworth CD's and Paperwork System includes a set of audio CDs featuring training from direct sales expert Belinda Ellsworth, as well as a comprehensive paper system for organizing your business and managing your contacts, parties, and orders.

2. How will the Belinda Ellsworth CD's and Paperwork System benefit my Pampered Chef business?

The system offers valuable insights and strategies for success in the direct sales industry, as well as practical tools for staying organized and managing your business effectively. It can help you increase sales, improve customer relationships, and reach your business goals.

3. Are the Belinda Ellsworth CD's and Paperwork System specific to Pampered Chef or can they be used for any direct sales business?

The Belinda Ellsworth CD's and Paperwork System is designed to be applicable to any direct sales business, not just Pampered Chef. The training and organization methods can be applied to any company or product.

4. Can I purchase the Belinda Ellsworth CD's and Paperwork System separately or do I have to buy them together?

The CD's and paperwork system are sold as a set and are designed to work together to provide a comprehensive training and organization package. They cannot be purchased separately.

5. Will the Belinda Ellsworth CD's and Paperwork System be updated regularly?

Yes, the Belinda Ellsworth CD's and Paperwork System is regularly updated to ensure that you have the most current and relevant information and tools for your direct sales business. Updates may include new training content, improved organization systems, or updated contact information for Belinda Ellsworth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SweetPChef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
SweetPChef
Replies
Views
pchefjaime
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies