• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Questions: Pampered Chef Popularity in Big Cities & Hosting an Amazing Race Show

In summary, the conversation includes a newbie asking about the average number of people at a show and whether or not Pampered Chef is popular in big cities. Another consultant shares their experience with show attendance and sales, as well as their thoughts on competing with upscale kitchen stores. They also offer advice and good luck wishes for the newbie's first show. Other consultants chime in with their own experiences and opinions on the topic. Overall, the conversation provides insight on the potential success of Pampered Chef shows in different locations and the benefits of personalized service.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Being a newbie I have 2 questions:
#1 - what is an average number of people at a show?I know the average show is about $500 and was wondering how many people spend that.

#2 - I am curious as to whether the following is true that several people have told me who live in big cities. They said PC isn't very popular there b/c of more upscale kitchen stores. I would love to be able to tell them that's not true with some of you who are selling PC in big cities. I am wondering if they are just telling me that so that they don't have to do a show.

I have my first show Wed. night and it will be a survivor/amazing race type theme thanks to all of you out here. The teams will be making pepperoni pizza twist and cranberry apple twist. I hope to get some bookings for April off of it as my other 5 booking are in May/June.

My average show is about 8-10 people, with an overall show average of $608 and my average sale is around $60. I have had shows with 2 people and shows with 25 people. I prefer around 10-12 people.

I have done PC in Las Vegas and St. Louis both, I have never heard that's it's not popular because of the upscale stores. If anything, I take the upscale stores customers because we can give personalized service and our products are just as good if not better. I would compare our cookware to that of Williams Sonoma, but they don't have the guarantee that we have and they would never give it to a customer at half off or free for that matter!

Good luck with your first show and have fun!

Don't believe everything you hear and only about half of what you read. ;)

I welcome questions about W-S for the reasons that Sooner said. In fact, you have more competition from other PC consultants than you do from the retailers.

You offer personal service, you can demo products, and good luck finding anyone at W-S that can tell you anything about their cookware besides the price. I was in W-S one day, snooping to compare their roasting pan to ours. A sales rep was talking to a couple about cookware. They asked her the main difference between two skillets. She said, and I am not making this up, "This one is $125.00 but this one is only $95.00"

There was no way to slip them a business card without getting my butt thrown out of the mall.

I live in the Dayton Ohio area and I just booked a show for a girl that's down in Cincinnati, which is a much bigger city than Dayton. I told my director that I was concerened about the one hour drive and she told me not to worry about it, it should be worth it. All of her biggest shows have been in the Cincinnati area. She's had 3 or 4 down there and all have been over $1000 shows. I hope mine is that successful!

I have also found too in the upscale neighborhoods (before we moved, we lived in one) and the people love the fact that they are getting special treatment by our personal service and whatnot. They really play it up to their friends and it also makes them feel special too. LOL.

At least that is what I had seen from living in that sort of area before.

1. What makes Pampered Chef popular in big cities?

One of the main reasons for Pampered Chef's popularity in big cities is its wide range of high-quality kitchen products that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. These products are especially useful for busy city dwellers who often have limited time and space in their kitchens.

2. How can I host an Amazing Race show with Pampered Chef products?

To host an Amazing Race show with Pampered Chef products, you can use a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets from their collection to create fun and challenging tasks for the contestants. You can also incorporate Pampered Chef recipes and cooking demonstrations as part of the challenges.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in a big city?

Yes, you can definitely host a Pampered Chef party in a big city. In fact, big cities are great places to host Pampered Chef parties because they offer a diverse and large pool of potential guests. You can also collaborate with local businesses and organizations to host joint events and reach a wider audience.

4. Is it easy to become a consultant for Pampered Chef in a big city?

Yes, it is relatively easy to become a consultant for Pampered Chef in a big city. As a consultant, you can tap into the large and diverse customer base in big cities and utilize social media and other marketing strategies to grow your business. Pampered Chef also offers training and support for new consultants to help them get started.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for customers in big cities?

Pampered Chef occasionally offers special promotions and discounts for customers in big cities, such as free shipping or discounted products. You can keep an eye out for these offers on their website or social media pages. Additionally, hosting a party in a big city may also come with special perks and rewards, so be sure to ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views