• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Started on Your PC Consulting Journey in a New Town - Tips & Tricks Inside!

In summary, the person received their consultant kit and is excited to start their first show. They are nervous about getting bookings and are looking for advice. They also put up flyers in their local grocery store.
jori-sc
I just received my consultant kit today! super excited to have my first show, which the date is not confirmed yet. My family and I have moved to a new town and I am going to try this venture...I have always considered becoming a PC consultant and I feel now is the time! A little nervous of course about getting bookings and actually doing a show...any tips?
I have a couple of friends I have met since being here that are willing to host a show for me...and I can travel back home (4 1/2 hrs) to do a couple more if needed.
This site looks pretty useful and supportive...TIA for any feedback or advice

welcome

this site has been the most encouraging thing to me while starting, I'm sure they will post some great ideas, but you can look through the threads and find countless ideas

The best thing you can do is talk with your recruiter (the person you signed up under) and your director (if that's not your recruiter). Those people will have a vested interest in helping you succeed. They should have some great ideas for making a strong start.

Totally agree with Rae

Dina Atnip said:
Totally agree with Rae

I love it when people say that. :D

My daughters and I went out this morning to some neighborhood yard sales....what a great way to meet people! Had several conversations with women in the area, when they asked what I did (job) it gave me the opportunity to bring up PC! Gave my info to a couple of women who MAY be interested in hosting a show....we will see!! :)
I also put up a flyer in my local grocery store....from what I have read on here not too many people have success with this, but i figured it's worth a try.

I am still waiting to hear who my local director is in my area...so when I do I hope to get some much needed tips/advice from her.

1. What is "Beginner...new in Town"?

"Beginner...new in Town" is a line of products specifically designed for those who are new to cooking or have recently moved to a new location. These products are perfect for beginners who are just starting to build their kitchen tools and for those who may not have access to a fully stocked kitchen yet.

2. What types of products are included in the "Beginner...new in Town" line?

The "Beginner...new in Town" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, cookware, and bakeware. These products are all designed to be easy to use and perfect for those who are just starting to cook.

3. Are the products in the "Beginner...new in Town" line high quality?

Yes, all of our products at Pampered Chef are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. The "Beginner...new in Town" line is no exception, as we understand the importance of having reliable and durable kitchen tools, especially for those who are just starting out with cooking.

4. Can I purchase "Beginner...new in Town" products individually or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase "Beginner...new in Town" products individually or as part of a set. We offer a variety of options to fit your needs and budget, whether you just need a few basic tools or want to fully equip your kitchen.

5. Are there any resources or tips available for using the "Beginner...new in Town" products?

Yes, we provide helpful resources and tips for using our products on our website and through our consultants. You can also find recipe ideas and instructional videos to make the most out of your "Beginner...new in Town" products. Additionally, our consultants are always available to answer any questions and provide personalized tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• proudmama02
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Dawn
  • InTheKitchenWithLori
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Jennis