• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Beer Bread with Banana Variation Recipe - Perfect for Ripe Bananas!

In summary, the ingredients needed for Beer Bread Variation! Yum include self-rising flour, sugar, beer, melted butter, and any additional mix-ins such as cheese or herbs. Any type of beer can be used, but darker beers may result in a deeper flavor while lighter beers may result in a lighter flavor. Substituting self-rising flour with all-purpose flour is not recommended as it may result in a dense and flat bread. Non-alcoholic beer or club soda can be used instead of beer, but the bread may have a slightly different flavor and texture. Leftover bread can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days or frozen for longer storage.
heat123
Silver Member
I had some really ripe bananas yesterday so I decided to make a batch of the apple nut bread recipe but ommitted the nuts and added banana to it! YUM, just wanted to share this other variation!:thumbup::D

I'm so glad to hear your recommendation. By accident I ordered the Beer Bread instead of the Pizza Mix, and now I have an acceptable way to use the beer bread mix. I have
only used it once as the package directs, and was not too excited by the results. I have over ripe bananas all too often, and them sounds like the best of two worlds, to use them as well as the Beer Bread mix.

That sounds delicious! I love finding new ways to use up ripe bananas. I'll have to try adding them to my apple nut bread recipe next time. Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

What ingredients are needed to make Beer Bread Variation! Yum?

The ingredients needed for Beer Bread Variation! Yum include self-rising flour, sugar, beer, melted butter, and any additional mix-ins such as cheese or herbs.

Can any type of beer be used in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of beer for this recipe. However, darker beers may result in a deeper flavor and lighter beers may result in a lighter flavor. It's all a matter of personal preference.

Can I substitute the self-rising flour with all-purpose flour?

No, self-rising flour is necessary for this recipe as it contains baking powder and salt, which are crucial for the bread to rise and have the right texture. Using all-purpose flour may result in a dense and flat bread.

Can I make this bread without using beer?

Yes, you can substitute the beer with a non-alcoholic beer or club soda. However, the bread may have a slightly different flavor and texture compared to using regular beer.

How should I store the leftover bread?

The leftover bread can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2-3 days. You can also freeze the bread for longer storage, just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and foil before placing it in the freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • supergirljennie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies