• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Beer Bread Mix Recipes: Get Creative with Jamie Foster!

In summary, the beer bread mix has a recipe that uses carbonated beverage in place of the beer. There are several recipes that can be found online.
Jfoster
Any suggestions on Beer Bread Mix Recipes? I have a box but do not really know how to fix it. Thanks!

Jamie Foster
Kitchen Consultant
Church Hill, TN

Hi Jamie- thanks for posting.
If you do a search for beer bread (up above in the maroon line) there are a bunch of recipes on this board. Keep the search function in mind- you can search for anything just type in the keywords and click enter.

Beer BreadI would like a recipe for the beer bread mix that tastes like bread without using the beer. I used strawberry water, but its too sweet, more like a dessert than bread. I have had it with coke, but it is also too sweet. I am not really a bread eater, but my husband and kids love bread. Has anyone used plain water in place of the beer? I don't drink and I am not going to go and buy beer. I personally do not think it sets a good example. I don't have a problem with other people drinking, but I don't want it in my home for any reason. I am sure there are others who feel the same way. I know the beer is to give it a yeast flavor, but still don't want to use it. Thanks for your help.

Shawnna

You can use any carbonated beverage in place of the beer. It is the carbination that it needs.

I have used apple juice and it turned out well. If you like the flavor of the strawberry but it's too sweet, just use 1/2 club soda or seltzer.

Just a note too, if you read the directions on the side of the box, it actually says to use non-alcoholic beer. I myself don't like that flavor but I had a person just come to a show to buy the beer bread that she had at a chili party and she bought 6 boxes and I served it at a party I hosted, and everyone raved about it, I had one customer buy 3 boxes. I don't get it myself but people really like it.

:confused:

What is the main ingredient in the beer bread mix?

The main ingredient in the beer bread mix is flour. It is a special blend of flour that is specifically designed to produce a delicious and flavorful bread when combined with beer.

Can I use any type of beer for the bread mix?

Yes, you can use any type of beer for the bread mix. However, different types of beer will produce slightly different flavors in the bread. It is recommended to use a beer that you personally enjoy drinking for the best results.

Can I add additional ingredients to the bread mix?

Absolutely! The bread mix is a great base to experiment with and get creative. You can add in herbs, cheese, or even bacon to create a unique and delicious bread. Just be sure to not add too many extra ingredients or it may affect the consistency of the bread.

Can I make the bread without beer?

Yes, you can make the bread without beer. You can substitute the beer with any carbonated beverage, such as soda or sparkling water. However, using beer will give the bread a richer and more complex flavor.

How long does the bread last after baking?

The bread will last for about 3-4 days after baking if stored properly in an airtight container. It is best to consume the bread within this time frame for the freshest taste. You can also freeze the bread for longer storage, but it is recommended to consume within 2-3 months for optimal flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• supergirljennie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PCJenni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JennyJennJen