• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried this gluten-free Beer Bread Mix?

In summary, the beer bread mix is specifically designed for gluten-free bread and cannot be used to make regular bread. Any gluten-free beer, non-alcoholic beer, or carbonated water can be used with this mix. Additional ingredients such as cheese, herbs, or dried fruit can be added, as long as they are gluten-free and do not exceed 1/2 cup. The bread can last up to 3 days if stored properly and can also be frozen for up to 3 months. It is not recommended to make this bread in a bread machine.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Beer Bread Mix - Gluten Free. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Looking forward to trying this. I hope it's good. I did talk to one friend who is disappointed that both this and the Pizza Crust Mix have soy in them. But, you can't have everything.

I was excited to see it too but yup it can't be made in my house. My son has a soy allergy. The search for bread continues.I wish they would give us a list of ingredients for our pantry products. My son has eosinophilic disease... I can't discuss ingredients with his EE peers and their parents unless I can get my hands on the packaging. :(

We made the gluten free beer bread mix at a party last month. It turned out really good. Because it doesn't have real flower in it, it has more of the consistency of Corn bread, but it is pretty delish. We served it with the Hot Artichoke and Spinach dip!

Great idea! Seems like sensitivity to glutton is an epidemic around here. I'll have to try it!

1. Can I use this beer bread mix to make regular bread?

No, this beer bread mix is specifically designed for gluten-free bread. Using regular beer or adding gluten-containing ingredients will alter the texture and taste of the bread.

2. What type of beer should I use with this mix?

Any gluten-free beer will work with this mix. You can also use non-alcoholic beer or carbonated water as a substitute.

3. Can I add additional ingredients to the mix?

Yes, you can add ingredients such as cheese, herbs, or dried fruit to the mix before baking. Just be sure they are gluten-free and do not exceed 1/2 cup in total.

4. How long does the bread last once baked?

The bread can last up to 3 days if stored in an airtight container at room temperature. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months.

5. Can I make this bread in a bread machine?

No, this bread mix is not recommended for use in a bread machine. It is best to follow the instructions on the package for baking in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies