• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Beef Enchilada Casserole Recipe: Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to make Beef Enchilada Casserole, you will need 1 lb ground beef, 1 onion, 1 red bell pepper, 1 can of black beans, 1 can of corn, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 package of taco seasoning, 1 cup of shredded cheese, and 6-8 tortillas. The total time for making this casserole is approximately 45 minutes, including preparation and baking time. You can substitute chicken for the beef and assemble the casserole ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Popular toppings for this casserole include diced avocado, sour cream, chopped cilantro, and sliced jalapenos, and you can also
PamperedK
Silver Member
Making this for the first time...are you supposed to cut the tortillas into pieces or strips? I did strips but now I'm second guessing myself.

Is this the recipe from 29 minutes to dinner?If so, I do strips. I stack them up and use the pizza cutter and cut them about 1-2 inches wide. I am not exact about it.Great recipe!

kam said:
Is this the recipe from 29 minutes to dinner?

If so, I do strips. I stack them up and use the pizza cutter and cut them about 1-2 inches wide. I am not exact about it.

Great recipe!

Yes it is thanks! And you just kind of lay them out to cover the bottom?

I'm very visual and you can't really tell by the picture! Lol

Yep, I just scatter the amount (half?) over the bottom so the bottom is covered.It all melts together anyway, so, in the end, it won't matter how neat they are.

Hi there! Congratulations on making your first dish with tortillas! It's always exciting to try something new in the kitchen. As for cutting the tortillas, it really depends on the recipe. Some dishes call for cutting them into small pieces, while others may require strips. If you followed the recipe and cut them into strips, then you did it correctly! Trust your instincts and enjoy your dish. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Beef Enchilada Casserole?

To make Beef Enchilada Casserole, you will need 1 lb ground beef, 1 onion, 1 red bell pepper, 1 can of black beans, 1 can of corn, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 package of taco seasoning, 1 cup of shredded cheese, and 6-8 tortillas.

2. How long does it take to make Beef Enchilada Casserole?

The total time for making Beef Enchilada Casserole is about 45 minutes. This includes preparation time and baking time.

3. Can I use chicken instead of beef in this casserole?

Yes, you can substitute ground chicken or shredded chicken for the ground beef in this recipe. The cooking time may vary depending on the type of chicken used.

4. Can I make this casserole ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the casserole ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You may need to add a few minutes to the baking time if the casserole is cold when placed in the oven.

5. What other toppings can I add to this casserole?

Some popular toppings for Beef Enchilada Casserole include diced avocado, sour cream, chopped cilantro, and sliced jalapenos. You can also serve it with a side of salsa or guacamole for dipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • soulsing
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies