• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Becoming Active if Show on Hold?

In summary, the show was submitted and the card was processed, but the guest had a middle initial that the consultant did not recognize. The consultant contacted Guest and left a message, but did not hear back. The show was released for picking, but the customer has not been able to access the sample products. The customer contacted the consultant again and the show was updated to show amount and commission. The customer is hoping the product is available today as they are running out of time.
kam
Staff member
Do I have to wait for a credit card to resolve before I can become active? It is a $700 show and the credit card in question is $60. So, even the worst case scenario of the guest pulling their order, I would still have a qualifying show being submitted.

I am currently going back and forth trying to resolve a credit card. Guest called and left a message with card info, but I am not sure if there is a middle initial or not.

So, I just tried to resolve it (entered it without the middle initial) and it says there is a delay in resolving credit cards! Ack!

I checked and I am still listed as INACTIVE (I can't get to any of the sample products). But, for some reason the show is listed as "released for picking"...???

Is it weird that the ship status would say Release for Picking even with a credit card issue?

THANKS!

If it was released for picking, then the card went through. It just takes a few hours to a day for the show to show up on your commission and for you to go green.

I would check "resolving declined credit cards" and it will tell you if the card has gone through (if it says no declined cards)

OK THANKS!

I was just shocked since I put in the new card info, got the message about there being a delay on credit cards, went right to shipment status and it was released. It was about 10 seconds in between!

I now just got an email about the card being accepted! YIPPEE!

Geez...it takes awhile to become "active" again.

The cc was approved last night and the show shipped this morning - awesome!

My Consultant Connection is even updated with the show amount and commission...but I STILL can't get to the Sample Packages! I really hope it is done today as I am figuring once the weekend hits, the chances are slim that my status would be updated!!! :(

1. How can I become active if my show is on hold?

To become active if your show is on hold, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out directly to customer service. They will be able to provide you with the steps to become active and get your show back on track.

2. Can I still earn rewards and benefits if my show is on hold?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and benefits even if your show is on hold. You can continue to make sales and book future shows during this time. However, your rewards and benefits may be delayed until your show is back on track.

3. How long can my show be on hold before it affects my consultant status?

Your consultant status may be affected if your show is on hold for an extended period of time. It is important to communicate with your Pampered Chef consultant and customer service to find a solution and get your show back on track as soon as possible.

4. What happens if I am unable to reschedule my show within the hold period?

If you are unable to reschedule your show within the hold period, you can still earn rewards and benefits by making sales and booking future shows. However, your current show may be cancelled and you may need to schedule a new one.

5. Can I extend the hold period for my show?

In certain circumstances, the hold period for your show can be extended. You can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to discuss your options and find a solution. However, it is important to try and reschedule your show within the designated hold period to avoid any delays in your rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefMary412