• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, according to MicheleC, the best thing about Pampered Chef is the program and the lack of risk. The consultant offers a lot of helpful information on the website.
pchef2006
:confused:

I am still trying to decide whether or not to become a pampered chef consultant. Can anyone help me ?? I'm having a show in may and maybe then I'll decide to use my free product value towards my kit... I'm just not sure. Is there an incentive for signing on?? How much does the paperwork cost? I know some other DSA companies cost a lot with all of their paperwork and renewal fees. Is there a renewal fee?? Is it expensive to keep your business running???

I've been around Pampered Chef Products since 2004 and my consultant is the best. I enjoyed the cluster meeting that i attended with her about 6 months ago.

Any help to my questions would be greatly appreciated!!!:)

The BestI think Pampered Chef has one of the best programs for consultants. I've attached a form I give to anyone interested in the opportunity that tells you some of the benefits of Pampered Chef. Many companies have a lot of expenses that add up. A larger commission percent is great but when you have to personally pay for the hostess benefits, credit card fees, stock inventory that gets outdated etc. it really eats into your profits.

Your consultant I'm sure can share a lot of this information with you as well.

I hope you decide to give Pampered Chef a try!

Michele

Attachments

• 5 Way Apron - Pat.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 651
re: The BestThanks MicheleC for that very informative apron sheet. I just printed it out.

Last edited:
Ask your Consultant for a Super Starter Brochure. It has all of the free products you can earn and a commision schedule. You can give yourself raises by increasng your sales!! It's great "work a little or work alot" your choice.:) And its alot of fun! I LOVE PEOPLE!! And this is a great way to meet lots of new people. I'm the lady talking to strangers at Walmart. I can't help it!! I LOVE PEOPLE!!

Last edited:
Here's some more...Hi pchef2006!

Good luck on your choice. I've done lots of research on the "other" direct sales companies. I think PC is the BEST!
I've been selling for 6 months & have a wonderful up-line! They teach me soooo much! Here are some sheets for you to print. Please let me know if I could help you make your final decision. Remember w/ PC, you recieve $350+ in products for only $90. You quilify after just 6 shows! You have nothing to lose! What job can you go to work 6 x and if you don't like it, don't go back??? :p

Feel free to email me for more sheets... don't want to bombard the site. ;)

Attachments

• sheet WHY JOIN PC.doc
    267 KB · Views: 633
  • flyer WHAT KIND OF CONSULTANT.doc
    25 KB · Views: 608
  • Join now and receive Simple Additions.doc
    36 KB · Views: 467
There is NO RISK!Read this too!

Attachments

• No risk factor.doc
    71 KB · Views: 491
When I decided to sign, I had steep reservations about it. I am NOT a salesperson by any stretch of the imagination. I just hate the thought of convincing someone to BUY something, y'know?

Even so, the thought of giving PC a try kept simmering in my head! Finally, I realized that I had nothing to lose but my doubts. I realized that it was such a SMALL outlay and commitment, just 6 shows at the time! My recruiter even promised to pay for my Starter Kit if I didn't recoup the cost by the time I met the contract minimum. I decided that if I was ever going to have peace with myself, I was going to have to commit to it.

I said to myself, "It's just 6 shows!" (now it's just 4!) If I didn't enjoy it, or I just didn't get the bookings, then I'd quit. There really was NO risk. It was definitely a no lose scenario!

Now I have no idea why you're thinking of signing, but I do know that if it doesn't fit you and your life, then you're done after just 4 qualified shows. If it does fit, however, there's no limit to what you can achieve! :D

Good luck, and I hope you decide to give it a try!

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income while sharing your love for cooking and quality kitchen products with others. You also have access to discounted products, training and support from the company, and the chance to build your own team and advance in leadership roles.

What is the initial investment to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

The initial investment to become a Pampered Chef Consultant is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. This investment can quickly be recouped through sales and bookings.

Do I need to have previous sales or cooking experience to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

No, previous sales or cooking experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef Consultant. The company provides training and support to help you succeed in your new role. However, having a passion for cooking and sharing quality products with others can be beneficial.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! You can choose to host a party in-person or online, and your Consultant will assist you with setting up and inviting guests. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Can I still work full-time while being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Yes, being a Pampered Chef Consultant offers a flexible schedule that can fit around a full-time job or other commitments. You can choose to work as much or as little as you want, making it a great option for those looking for a side hustle or a full-time career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kelly8