• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings and Sales: Tips for New PC Consultants

In summary, the conversation discusses strategies for generating bookings and leads as a PC seller without being a nuisance to friends and family. Suggestions include utilizing social networks, wearing advertisements, leaving business cards and catalogs, and participating in events such as craft fairs and open houses. The importance of customer care and maintaining relationships with customers is also emphasized, along with the potential for long-term bookings. The conversation encourages the individual to pursue their desire to become a PC consultant and offers support from the community.
Seamstress
Hi! I'm turning in my contract this month. And I'm going to start selling PC in January. What happens if you do not get any bookings from your shows??? How do you get more without being a nuisance to your friends and family???

Your concern sounds SOOO familiar! I think we've all been concerned about that. There are so many great ways to get leads that even people who've been doing this for a long time go back to. I'll attach a list I probably got off of here that helps you brainstorm. One thing I'll mention is I was pleasantly surprised at how supportive my friends and family were in helping me out by hosting shows when I got started. Many of them thought I was crazy for doing this, but here I am 2 1/2 years later! A lot of the suggestions I hear and give is to wear your advertisements through shirts, bags that show the PC catalog, car window stickers, etc. Leave business cards and/or catalogs wherever you go. Look into things like booths at craft fairs, open houses, county fairs and all of those types of things.

There are great teleclasses available just for generating bookings and this website is awesome for ideas since everyone is so helpful!!! Sure, there will be shows that won't generate any immediate bookings, but that doesn't mean that a year down the line (if you keep in touch with your customers) someone won't book a show then. Customer care is key because it keeps your name in the front of their minds. The websites are awesome too for generating business, especially now that people can order at any time without it being attached to a show. Those are just some ideas, but you'll hear tons!!! Don't let that stop you from becoming a consultant because we've all been there and been afraid of that. One thing I tell the people I'm in contact with who are considering this business that if you WANT to do this, we'll work together to make it happen! So, if the desire is there, you will likely find success in all of this!! Good luck to you. Keep posting your questions because we'd all love to help you sort through the pros and cons! :)

Hi there! Congrats on starting your PC business! It's totally normal to have some concerns about not getting bookings right away. Here are a few things you can do to increase your chances of getting bookings without being a nuisance to your friends and family:1. Utilize social media: Social media is a great way to reach a wider audience without directly asking your friends and family for bookings. Share your PC business on your personal accounts and join relevant groups or communities to promote your products and services.2. Host a launch party: Invite your friends and family to a launch party where you can showcase your products and services. This can be a fun and low-pressure way to introduce them to your business and potentially get some bookings.3. Offer incentives: Consider offering incentives for those who book a party with you, such as a free product or discount. This can entice people to book with you and also show your appreciation for their support.4. Collaborate with other businesses: Partnering with other businesses, such as a local salon or boutique, can help you reach a new audience and potentially get bookings from their customers.Remember, it's important to not pressure or constantly ask your friends and family for bookings. They will support you if they are interested, so focus on expanding your reach and providing great products and services. Good luck with your business!

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, build your own business, and be a part of a supportive community. You will have access to discounted products, training and resources, and the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a consultant ranges from $109 to $249, depending on which starter kit you choose. The starter kit includes everything you need to get started, including product samples, business supplies, and training materials. There are no additional fees or hidden costs.

Do I need to have any prior experience or kitchen skills to become a consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience or kitchen skills to become a consultant. Our training and support programs are designed for individuals of all skill levels. We provide all the resources and tools you need to succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How much time do I need to commit as a consultant?

The amount of time you commit as a consultant is entirely up to you. You can work as little or as much as you want, depending on your personal goals and schedule. Many consultants start as a side hustle and eventually turn it into a full-time career.

Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, you can absolutely be a consultant while having other commitments. Many of our consultants have full-time jobs, families, and other responsibilities. You can work your Pampered Chef business around your schedule and make it work for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura Kavanaugh