• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What was saved from my Director's walk?

In summary, "Becky...look What I Got..." is a popular cookware set from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. The set includes a 12-inch skillet, a 6-quart Dutch oven, a 3-quart sauté pan, a 2.5-quart saucepan, and a 1.5-quart saucepan, as well as a slotted turner, a serving spoon, and a slotted spoon. All of the pieces are dishwasher safe and made with high-quality materials, and the set comes with a lifetime guarantee. Additional pieces can also be purchased to expand the versatility of the set.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
Hello all!

Don't know if you remember my heartache a while back about loosing pictures from Leadership, most important my Director's walk. My film was ruined (I thought :confused: ) by the developer. Well, I took the negatives to a friend and she was able to get a few pictures off of them! :)

So Becky, here is one that was saved from our Walk as Directors! :D

I am the short one, for those of you who want to know! :p

So happy to have pictures of the all important "walk."

Attachments

• Becky, Marlene-Leadership.jpg
    Becky, Marlene-Leadership.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 447
Marlene,
That is so cool!!!! That turned out great. I have no pictures either of my director walk due to similar problems. Although I did have someone in my cluster snap a picture of me up on the screen but it's quite blurry. Would you mind emailing that to me? That's so neat that your friend salvaged that negative.

It was so surprising to log on tonight and see my name in the thread title! :)

Thanks so much for sharing!

Hi Becky!It was nice to see you in picture (since we haven't met in peson) :p !

That's a great picture! I don't have any pictures of me either - my upline was sitting way in the balcony and you know how good pictures from that distance turn out. Oh well I do have the one they sent from the new director breakfast with Doris and Marla.

1. What is "Becky...look What I Got..."?

"Becky...look What I Got..." is a popular cookware set from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. What is included in the "Becky...look What I Got..." set?

The "Becky...look What I Got..." set includes a 12-inch skillet, a 6-quart Dutch oven, a 3-quart sauté pan, a 2.5-quart saucepan, and a 1.5-quart saucepan. It also comes with a slotted turner, a serving spoon, and a slotted spoon.

3. Is the "Becky...look What I Got..." set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the pieces in the "Becky...look What I Got..." set are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.

4. What makes the "Becky...look What I Got..." set different from other cookware sets?

The "Becky...look What I Got..." set is made with high-quality materials, such as stainless steel and silicone, and features a unique design that allows for even heat distribution and easy pouring. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring its durability and longevity.

5. Can I purchase additional pieces for the "Becky...look What I Got..." set?

Yes, you can purchase additional pieces for the "Becky...look What I Got..." set, such as a 10-inch skillet, a 4-quart saucepan, and a 4-quart sauté pan. These additional pieces can be used to expand the versatility of your set and make cooking a wider variety of meals even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Oklabell
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen