• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Becky Ishee Doing Something Special for Dinner?

In summary, Becky Ishee has a special dinner for her downline on night 2 of her conference. Tracy will attend if she is not in Becky's downline. Tracy will wear whatever makes her feel like a million bucks and Cindy Bransford, Tracy's director, will also attend the dinner.
DZmom
Has anyone heard if Becky Ishee is doing anything special for her dinner? I forgot to ask my director today on our conference call and she's not available to ask now?

Not in the past...
DZmom said:
Has anyone heard if Becky Ishee is doing anything special for her dinner? I forgot to ask my director today on our conference call and she's not available to ask now?

Hey Donna - this will be my 4th Conference and Becky has not ever had a theme in the past. Her dinners are always very special, fun and wonderful. She spends almost the entire time on recognition and allows those to speak who were top in her Cluster for the year. It's always a great time and you'll enjoy yourself. :)

Hey Becca! Thanks so much! Whose cluster are you in?

DZmom said:
Hey Becca! Thanks so much! Whose cluster are you in?

I'm in Becky's 3rd line. My Director's name is Vicki Barnes and then Ellyn Gates is above her. When I started 3 1/2 years ago I was in Becky's 5th line but a couple of people have dropped back. Becky's great though - I attend her montly Director Meetings and she has been, and continues to be, a key aspect to growth in my business. I know so many Directors who do not have Executive support in their upline and I am so thankful because Becky is fabulous!!

I actually know your Director, we've attended several meetings together. In fact, I was in a meeting with her when she got the phone call that she had just earned TPC in 1st line Cluster Sales. It was pretty exciting!! :D

Does Becky have a dinner for everyone in her down line? This is my first conference and I have not heard anything about this. My director is Cindy Bransford. Thanks for any information.

Tracy

tlmcunning said:
Does Becky have a dinner for everyone in her down line? This is my first conference and I have not heard anything about this. My director is Cindy Bransford. Thanks for any information.

Tracy

Hey Tracy -

Yes, all Executive Directors and above hold a dinner on night 2 at Conference. If there is no one in your upline between you and Becky that is an Executive Director or above, then you'll go to Becky's. I know your Director Cindy, I actually just saw her Thursday - too wierd, huh?! :) We are TPC accountability partners. 2 Years ago we both were within inches of earning it in recruiting and last year we vowed to do it together this year. We both did it this year, in sales, not recruiting - but we did it! :D

Have an awesome Conference!

Ok! Another quick question. What do you wear to this dinner?

DZmom said:
Ok! Another quick question. What do you wear to this dinner?

It seems like every year it has gotten a little more casual. You'll see people in all different types of dress, from formal to business casual. It's definitely a little dressier than your daytime wear, but don't go floor length sequin either, haha. I love clothes and to shop, so I'd just say whatever outfit makes you feel like a million bucks without spending it - go for it ;)

Thanks! I used to have all sorts of clothes like that. BEFORE BABY #2! Now I keep saying "I'm not buying any clothes UNTIL I lose some weight." I'd give anything to go back 10years and be a size 5 again!

DZmom said:
Thanks! I used to have all sorts of clothes like that. BEFORE BABY #2! Now I keep saying "I'm not buying any clothes UNTIL I lose some weight." I'd give anything to go back 10years and be a size 5 again!

When all else fails, pull out the little black dress :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the executive dinner :) I went to it last year, and Becky is truly inspiring! I am so excited to be doing this conference as a new director! And even more exciting I am taking three consultants with me :)

Congratulatins John!

I am in Becky's downline but Terri Newberry is my Exec so I go to her dinner which is great but I sure would like to see you all at Becky's too! I think they were like across the hall from each other last year... maybe we can try to mingle a bit after the dinner??

I'll have my "Cheffer" luggage tag attached to my purse or name badge!

1. What kind of dinner options does Becky Ishee offer?

Becky Ishee offers a variety of dinner options including meals for special dietary needs, quick and easy weeknight dinners, and gourmet meals for special occasions.

2. Do I need any special kitchen equipment to make Becky Ishee's dinner recipes?

No, you do not need any special equipment. Becky Ishee's recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools and appliances.

3. Are the ingredients for Becky Ishee's dinner recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for Becky Ishee's dinner recipes can be found at most grocery stores. They are also commonly found in pantry staples.

4. Are Becky Ishee's dinner recipes suitable for beginners?

Yes, Becky Ishee's dinner recipes are designed for all cooking levels. She provides easy to follow instructions and tips for beginners.

5. Can I make adjustments to Becky Ishee's dinner recipes to fit my taste preferences?

Yes, you can make adjustments to Becky Ishee's dinner recipes to fit your taste preferences. She often includes alternative ingredient options and encourages customization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smart2cook
Replies