• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beauty Control Products: Reviews and Recommendations from Long-Term Users

In summary, people who use Beauty Control Products like the foot creams, facial self heating mask, and make-up. They are not sure about the long term effects of the products, but they like the products.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Does anyone use Beauty Control Products? I attended a spa a few weeks ago and really liked the foot creams, and the facial self heating mask, but was wondering how the make-up holds up. The people I know who use the products haven't used them very long. So, I am looking for a long term user to give me the pros and cons. Thanks.

Sorry, I can't help answer your question... but I would like to see what others say. I just heard about Beauty Control for the first time b/c one of their consultants is going to participate in a Holiday Open House I'm doing in a few weeks.

3 of my friends signed up last spring so I ordered at each of their shows
I think their lotions stink!! (as in foull smelling) I bought my teen daughter and myself each the tropical cabana or whatever set it was called. It was pretty expensive for what we got but after we would use it everyone in the family would complain about the smell in the house... I tried to return but you can only do an exchange. I ended up giving them to my neighbor whose daughter was one of the new recruits and she traded them on the micro derm abrasion set for herself.

Beauti control is based in Dallas like MK & has been around forever

years ago they had a candle called sheer rain and it was wonderful

My cousin used to sell it. I loved the blush and the eyeshadows and was very happy with them. At a vendor fair this past weekend I bought a spa neck wrap from the consultant and I LOVE IT! It is lavendar scented and you heat it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes then place it around the back of your neck on your shoulders. Heaven.
I know her booth was much busier than the MK one.

I have worn the make-up for years. My teenagers use the all clear. It cleared my daughters acne up better than the perscription stuff she was using.

The extreme repair hand cream is the best!

I've also used the products for years. It's not the only stuff I use, but I like the products.

I loved their lipstick!! It was awesome.

thanks for all the input. I do know they have a new makeup...liquid in a pump...that I tried on my hand on Saturday. It felt really good on my skin.

Teresa Lynn said:
years ago they had a candle called sheer rain and it was wonderful
Yes. Wish they would bring it back.

1. What are the main benefits of using Beauty Control Products?

Beauty Control Products are designed to improve the overall health and appearance of your skin. They can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrate and moisturize the skin, and improve skin texture and tone. Additionally, Beauty Control Products are made with high-quality, carefully selected ingredients that nourish and protect the skin.

2. Are Beauty Control Products suitable for all skin types?

Yes, Beauty Control Products are formulated to be suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The products are dermatologist-tested and free of harsh chemicals, making them safe and gentle for daily use.

3. How often should I use Beauty Control Products?

The frequency of use for Beauty Control Products may vary depending on the specific product and your individual skin needs. However, it is generally recommended to use the products twice a day, in the morning and evening, for best results.

4. Can Beauty Control Products help with specific skin concerns?

Yes, Beauty Control Products offer a wide range of solutions for various skin concerns such as acne, aging skin, dryness, and uneven skin tone. They are specifically formulated to target these issues and provide visible results with consistent use.

5. Are Beauty Control Products tested on animals?

No, Beauty Control is a cruelty-free brand and does not conduct any animal testing on their products. They are committed to ethical and sustainable practices, and all their products are made with a conscience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cooking.with.ann