• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct. Challenge Winners: Beat Your Best with Logo Wear Rewards!

In summary, "Beat Your Best" in Oct. is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can challenge themselves to beat their personal best sales or party results from the previous month. To participate, customers simply need to host a party or make a purchase during the month of October. There are several benefits to participating, including extra rewards and recognition. There is no minimum requirement to beat your best, as long as your results in October are higher than the previous month. Customers will be notified and rewarded if they have beat their best in October.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
My Director just sent me a quick e-mail that she entered our team and we were one of 25 teams to win the Oct. challenge. She said we're getting a selection of logo wear. Now I want more details! But, she's on the run to her 6th show in a row.

Anyone else know anything, hear results?

If you didn't know about the challenge, I think it went out to Directors and above to have their team beat their last Oct.'s sales and recruiting #s.

I just looked mine up and I almost tripled last year's October sales! I had $560 last October and had $1598 this October! WOOHOO for me!

Congratulations on winning the Oct. challenge! That's great news! I'm sure you're excited to receive some logo wear from your Director. It sounds like she's really busy with her 6th show in a row, but hopefully she can give you some more details when she has a moment. I haven't heard anything about the results yet, but I'm sure they will be announced soon. I didn't know about the challenge, but it sounds like a great way to motivate teams to beat their sales and recruiting numbers. Keep us updated on any new information you receive!

1. What is "Beat Your Best" in Oct.?

"Beat Your Best" in Oct. is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of October. It is a fun and exciting challenge for our customers to beat their personal best sales or party results from the previous month.

2. How can I participate in "Beat Your Best" in Oct.?

To participate in "Beat Your Best" in Oct., all you need to do is host a party or make a purchase during the month of October. Your sales or party results from October will be compared to your results from the previous month to see if you have beat your best.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Beat Your Best" in Oct.?

There are several benefits to participating in "Beat Your Best" in Oct. First, it is a fun and challenging way to push yourself and see if you can improve your sales or party results. Additionally, if you beat your best, you will receive extra rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef.

4. Is there a minimum requirement to beat my best in "Beat Your Best" in Oct.?

No, there is no minimum requirement to beat your best in "Beat Your Best" in Oct. As long as your sales or party results in October are higher than they were in the previous month, you will be considered a winner and receive the extra rewards and recognition.

5. How will I know if I have beat my best in "Beat Your Best" in Oct.?

If you have beat your best in "Beat Your Best" in Oct., you will receive a notification from Pampered Chef congratulating you on your achievement. You will also see the extra rewards and recognition reflected in your account. Make sure to keep an eye on your sales and party results throughout the month to see if you are on track to beat your best!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies