• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Winter Comfort Food Recipes for Beating the Blues

In summary, "Beat the Winter Blues Ks" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that offers customers the opportunity to earn free products and discounts while learning new recipes and enjoying delicious food. This can be done by hosting a cooking party with a consultant or shopping online through a consultant's personal website. The featured products in this promotion are kitchen tools, cookware, and entertaining essentials that are perfect for beating the winter blues. Special deals and discounts are available throughout the promotion, and the exact dates may vary depending on location and consultant. Unfortunately, this promotion is only available in the United States, but similar promotions may be available in other countries.
sOhSherri
Does anyone have any suggestions for what recipe/recipes to use with this type of show? I am thinking comfort type food but have come against a mental block. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

TIA
Sherri

I have a consultant who is making the Lazy Lasagna Chili from our Soups,Stews,and Chilis Recipe cards. He's also bringing bringing a loaf of our beer bread. He says both are a big hit.

Thanks. I just got the recipe cards and forgot to look there. Those are great ideas!

I did a party similar to this theme but prepared Spring/Summer foods. We had spring pasta stir-fry (All the Best) and a dessert. You could also mix some summery drinks in the quick stir. For me, beating the winter blues is thinking that summer is just around the corner! :)

The Cheesy Chicken Tortellini Bake in the Stoneware Inspirations is an interest twist to comfort food.

1. How can I participate in "Beat the Winter Blues Ks"?

To participate in "Beat the Winter Blues Ks", you can either host a cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant or shop online through a consultant's personal website. Both options will allow you to earn free products and discounts while enjoying delicious food and learning new recipes.

2. What types of products are featured in "Beat the Winter Blues Ks"?

Our "Beat the Winter Blues Ks" promotion features a variety of products that are perfect for beating the winter blues. These include kitchen tools for making warm and comforting meals, cookware for hearty stews and soups, and entertaining essentials for hosting cozy gatherings.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts during "Beat the Winter Blues Ks"?

Yes, there are special deals and discounts available during "Beat the Winter Blues Ks". Our consultants will be offering exclusive bundles and discounts on select products throughout the promotion. Plus, when you host a cooking party, you can earn free products and discounts based on your party sales.

4. How long does "Beat the Winter Blues Ks" last?

"Beat the Winter Blues Ks" typically runs from January to February. However, exact dates may vary depending on your location and consultant. Be sure to check with your consultant for specific details and dates in your area.

5. Can I still participate in "Beat the Winter Blues Ks" if I don't live in the United States?

Unfortunately, "Beat the Winter Blues Ks" is only available to customers and consultants in the United States. However, we do have similar promotions and deals available in other countries. Be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire