1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Beat The Winter Blues KS

Tags:
  1. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for what recipe/recipes to use with this type of show? I am thinking comfort type food but have come against a mental block. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

TIA
    Sherri

Jan 22, 2005
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I have a consultant who is making the Lazy Lasagna Chili from our Soups,Stews,and Chilis Recipe cards. He's also bringing bringing a loaf of our beer bread. He says both are a big hit.

Jan 22, 2005
  3. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Thanks. I just got the recipe cards and forgot to look there. Those are great ideas!

Jan 22, 2005
  4. susan g

susan g Member

I did a party similar to this theme but prepared Spring/Summer foods. We had spring pasta stir-fry (All the Best) and a dessert. You could also mix some summery drinks in the quick stir. For me, beating the winter blues is thinking that summer is just around the corner! :)

Feb 7, 2006
  5. The Cheesy Chicken Tortellini Bake in the Stoneware Inspirations is an interest twist to comfort food.

Feb 11, 2006
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted