1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Beat The Winter Blues KS

Tags:
  1. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for what recipe/recipes to use with this type of show? I am thinking comfort type food but have come against a mental block. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

TIA
    Sherri

Jan 22, 2005
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I have a consultant who is making the Lazy Lasagna Chili from our Soups,Stews,and Chilis Recipe cards. He's also bringing bringing a loaf of our beer bread. He says both are a big hit.

Jan 22, 2005
  3. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Thanks. I just got the recipe cards and forgot to look there. Those are great ideas!

Jan 22, 2005
  4. susan g

susan g Member

I did a party similar to this theme but prepared Spring/Summer foods. We had spring pasta stir-fry (All the Best) and a dessert. You could also mix some summery drinks in the quick stir. For me, beating the winter blues is thinking that summer is just around the corner! :)

Feb 7, 2006
  5. The Cheesy Chicken Tortellini Bake in the Stoneware Inspirations is an interest twist to comfort food.

Feb 11, 2006
Have something to add?