• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beach/Boat Theme Ideas for a Healthy Recipe Show in May

In summary, we offer a variety of products in a beach/boat theme, such as our Beach Collection Utensils, Beach Towel and Tote Set, and Nautical Melamine Plates. These products are safe to use on a boat and our Nautical Melamine Plates are specifically designed for outdoor dining on a boat. The Beach Towel and Tote Set can be personalized and we offer personalization options for it. We also have recipes on our website specifically designed for beach/boat themed parties, such as Beachy Piña Colada Cupcakes and Nautical Shrimp Boil. And, we often have promotions and discounts for purchasing multiple beach/boat themed products.
bunksc
Hey Everyone -

I am a new consultant, just got my kit last week. I have a host that wants to do a beach/boat theme show (with healthy recipes) in May. Does anyone have any ideas you would like to share?

TIA!

Ok, the title should be Beach/Boat Theme . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Really anything summery would work. Does she want noncook recipes? Cool and Serve would be good for people on a boat to have- with all the to-ing and fro-ing. What ideas do you have so far?

DebPC -thank you for your reply.
After suggesting several different recipes the host decided she wants to serve salads. She is deciding between the Crunchy Mediterranean Wedge Salad, Southwestern Chicken Salad, PC Confetti Pasta Salad, Asian Cobb Salad and Bar-b-que Cobb Salad. Her show is Thursday and she hasn't told me which salads she wants me to make.
The Cool and Serve is a great idea and I just got it yesterday (for free of course)!! This host is all about healthy recipes; and I will have to spring for the cost of whatever I put in it but I will think of something. :chef:
Thanks again!

1. What products do you offer in a beach/boat theme?

We offer a variety of products in a beach/boat theme, including our Beach Collection Utensils, Beach Towel and Tote Set, and Nautical Melamine Plates.

2. Are these products safe to use on a boat?

Yes, all of our products are designed to be durable and safe for use on a boat. Our Nautical Melamine Plates, in particular, are great for outdoor dining on a boat as they are shatter-resistant and lightweight.

3. Can the Beach Towel and Tote Set be personalized?

Yes, we offer personalization options for the Beach Towel and Tote Set. You can add a name or monogram to make it a unique and special gift.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed for beach/boat themed parties?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for beach/boat themed parties, such as our Beachy Piña Colada Cupcakes and Nautical Shrimp Boil.

5. Do you offer any discounts for purchasing multiple beach/boat themed products?

Yes, we often run promotions and discounts for purchasing multiple beach/boat themed products. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • natural