• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Bea Arthur pass away at the age of 86?

In summary, Bea Arthur passed away at the age of 86 due to complications from cancer on April 25, 2009. She was most known for her iconic roles as Dorothy Zbornak in "The Golden Girls" and Maude Findlay in "Maude". She worked in the entertainment industry for over 50 years and received numerous awards, including two Emmy Awards, a Tony Award, and being inducted into the Television Hall of Fame. She was also known for her advocacy for LGBTQ+ rights and women's rights.
whiteyteresa
Golden Girl and Maude died today of Cancer

I Loved her

:cry:

No!!

GG is one of my FAVE shows!!! I can watch it over and over and still lmbo!

I didn't know she had cancer; how sad. She was my favorite too!

If you are old enough to remember Maude, she was great in that show...very funny lady...

I am not that old but I do remember her playing Maude

:cry:

I loved this show so sad.

How sad - I love the Golden Girls - she and Estelle Getty must be laughing up in heaven!

I hadn't heard that yet today. Been so busy I missed the news. Thanks for letting us know. I enjoyed watching her--she always made me laugh.

I love my Golden Girls! I always have at least 5 episodes on my DVR. Goodbye Golden Girl!

1. What was Bea Arthur's cause of death?

Bea Arthur passed away at the age of 86 due to complications from cancer.

2. When did Bea Arthur die?

Bea Arthur died on April 25, 2009 at the age of 86.

3. What was Bea Arthur most known for?

Bea Arthur was most known for her iconic roles as Dorothy Zbornak in "The Golden Girls" and Maude Findlay in "Maude".

4. How long did Bea Arthur work in the entertainment industry?

Bea Arthur worked in the entertainment industry for over 50 years, starting in the 1940s and continuing until her death in 2009.

5. Did Bea Arthur have any notable achievements or awards?

Bea Arthur was a highly acclaimed actress, winning two Emmy Awards, a Tony Award, and being inducted into the Television Hall of Fame. She was also a strong advocate for LGBTQ+ rights and women's rights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies