• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Be Sure to Always Use Our Pampered Chef Cutting Boards!

In summary, Pampered Chef cutting boards are made from high-quality, durable materials with a non-slip surface for safety. They can be used for cutting raw meat and should be hand washed and dried immediately. They are not dishwasher safe, and the company offers a limited lifetime warranty for their cutting boards.
gailz2
Gold Member
Practice what your preach, right? I was trying to get the pit out of my avocado, and instead of taking out one of my 8 various PC cutting boards, I tried stabbing the pit with a paring knife while holding the avocado in my hand. Dumb. The knife didn't go into the pit the first time, so I stabbed at it harder the second time, resulting in the knife sliding off the pit, through the avocado, and into the palm of my hand. Lesson learned.

OW! Gail if I were you I'd invest in the Avocado Peeler, I love this tool, no sharp edge to cut yourself on.

OUCH! So sorry Gail!

I have it but it was packed in my bag, so I just grabbed a knife. Maybe I need a 2nd one.

Sorry you were injured. Hope it was at home & not at a show. ;)

Sheila said:
Sorry you were injured. Hope it was at home & not at a show. ;)
At a show I'd definitely have used a cutting board. The worse part about stabbing your palm with a knife is having to pull it back out. Today life is good again.

Ouch! I often tell people they should never hold something in their hands to cut it. But, to be honest, I don't always take that same advice.

Hello there! I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with trying to remove the pit from your avocado. It's definitely not worth risking injury by using improper tools or techniques. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I cannot stress enough the importance of using our cutting boards for all your food preparation needs. Not only are they durable and long-lasting, but they also provide a safe and stable surface for cutting, chopping, and slicing. I hope you have a speedy recovery and remember to always practice what we preach - using our Pampered Chef cutting boards for all your kitchen tasks. Take care!

What makes Pampered Chef cutting boards different from other cutting boards?

Our cutting boards are made from high-quality materials that are designed to be durable and long-lasting. They are also designed with a non-slip surface to ensure safety while cutting.

Can I use my Pampered Chef cutting board for cutting raw meat?

Yes, our cutting boards are safe to use for cutting raw meat. They are made from non-porous materials, making them easy to clean and preventing cross-contamination.

How do I clean and maintain my Pampered Chef cutting board?

We recommend hand washing your cutting board with warm soapy water and drying it immediately. Avoid soaking or putting it in the dishwasher, as it can damage the cutting board.

Are Pampered Chef cutting boards dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting our cutting boards in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents can damage the cutting board and reduce its lifespan.

Do you offer a warranty for your Pampered Chef cutting boards?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty for our cutting boards. If you experience any issues with your cutting board, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies