• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a patriotic and pampering deal? Check out our Election Day sale!

In summary, Melissa is offering a "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered Sale!" through her website. You can save an 15% on your order by including your credit card information. You must place your order through the website - Page Not Found WEBSITE. The discount will not be calculated online. You must include your name and host name (Election Day) when you place your order. The discount will be reflected in your order after you receive it. The Pampered Chef sale will be available until 8pm on Election Day.
melatc
Gold Member
I'm offering a discount to everyone who places an order on my website (through a catalog show) in honor of Election Day.

I'll be sending the following out in an e-mail tomorrow (minus the clip art):

In honor of Election Day, I'm having a "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered Sale!" Remember to go and VOTE!!!

When you place your Pampered Chef order, through my WEBSITE ONLY, you will have the chance to save an 15%!!! That's right...15%!!! This will be after ALL other discounts have been applied (a Past Host Discount, if you have hosted in the past year; the 20% off Stoneware that is unglazed for our guests). The discount will not be calculated online. I will confirm your discounted total after receiving your order!

Yes, you read correctly, STONEWARE is 20% off this month only!!! You'll save another 15% by ordering through the Election Day sale!

In order to receive these savings, the order must be placed by 8pm on Election Day; it is when the polls close, too! And, since we have the opportunity to early vote in many states, this offer will be available for the whole week!

You must place it through the website - Page Not Found WEBSITE - and you must include your credit card information for payment. I will be submitting the order on Election Day as we await the results!

Instructions for placing your order:
1. Go to the website: Page Not Found WEBSITE
2. Click on "Order Products" - Choose option number 1 - to place an order with a show - you will then enter the name "Election Day" for the host.
3. You will have to click on the host name & that will bring you to the catalog.
4. Make your selections & complete your order.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail me!

Thank you for your business - I hope you enjoy the Thanksgiving & Christmas seasons with your families & some new pieces of Pampered Chef to make those meals memorable!

Blessings,
Melissa.

I love this and do think I may steal your idea. The way you worded everything was wonderful
Thanks
Linda:love:

How are you getting their orders to reflect the 15% online? I was going to add this to my newsletter, but then thought about that. Or are you doing it all manually after everyone orders? I can imagine LOTS of confused phone calls and emails that day.

I've never done anything exactly like this so I have some questions, that might seem dumb.
Do they order just as they would order any other time, I mean actually go through checkout? Do You fix the total before it submitted but after they completed the checkout process? How do you do this? Do you pay for the discount out of your comission or how does that work?
Sorry for so many questions but if I don't ask, I'll never know!
By the way...we're "neighbors".

They place their order online as they would - the discount is NOT reflected when they submit it online; as I stated in the e-mail that went out to my customers, I will adjust their order to reflect the 15% discount & give them their updated total AFTER I receive it. I have done this in the past with NO problems/confusion with my guests who have ordered.I pay for the discount OOP before I get the commission, so it is a little bit to put up front, but I figure, I'll still be making at least 10% commission & I will be earning the new products with these sales...it's worth it for the promotion that is happening in November.I did a similar sale at the end of August, to get a couple hundred dollars in sales to get the points I wanted to earn a product for free...worked PERFECTLY! ;) I got my goal, and although I spent about $35 OOP, I got the 10" Executive Saute pan, virtually for half price, and still had a few left over points along with some sales that went toward earning the 100 points per $500 in September...worth it!Let me know if you have any other questions...jillbean - are you in Chattanooga?

Sounds good! I might try it. And, no I'm not in Chatt. I'm in Cleveland

when do you figure the discount ex. before tax and shipping or is the discount off the total order?

I figure it off of the product total; I discount product, not the shipping...

Just to let everyone know, I ended up with over $500 in sales from this e-mail...

melatc said:
Just to let everyone know, I ended up with over $500 in sales from this e-mail...

Congrat's!:thumbup:

melatc said:

That is awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!!:thumbup:

I want to thank you for the idea...I ended up with over $300 in sales and my second show closed so far for November. Free spring product!

I'm glad that it worked for you as well, Jennifer! Congrats!

What does "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered..." mean?

"Be Patriotic, Be Pampered..." is a campaign launched by Pampered Chef to celebrate and honor American traditions and values, while also promoting the brand's products and services.

How can I participate in the "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered..." campaign?

There are several ways to participate in the "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered..." campaign. You can attend a Pampered Chef party or event, purchase limited edition patriotic products, or share your own patriotic recipes and stories on social media using the hashtag #BePatrioticBePampered.

What products are included in the "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered..." campaign?

The "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered..." campaign features a variety of limited edition products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and serving dishes with a patriotic theme. These products are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check them out while they last!

Are there any special offers or discounts for the "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered..." campaign?

Yes, there are often special offers and discounts available during the "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered..." campaign. These can include free products with purchase, discounted prices, or even exclusive deals for party hosts. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.

How does the "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered..." campaign give back to the community?

As part of the campaign, Pampered Chef partners with organizations that support military families and veterans. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of "Be Patriotic, Be Pampered..." products goes towards these organizations to show our appreciation for their service and sacrifice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • sburnside