• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bbq Vegetable Rack and Apples

In summary, the BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples is a versatile cooking tool that allows for even and easy grilling of vegetables and apples. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can also be used in the oven for perfectly roasted veggies and apples. A variety of vegetables and firmer apples such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp can be used with the rack for delicious results.
Baked apples on the grill with the vegetable rack. Can I go without foil?

I was thinking of just coring, filling with chopped mixed with cinnamon and sugar and popping them on the rack to grill for a bit. Thoughts?

I'd be concerned about filling dripping through the pierced bottom of the apple.

Yes, you can definitely go without foil when grilling baked apples on a vegetable rack. Here's how to do it:1. Preheat your grill to medium heat.2. Wash and core your apples, leaving the bottom intact. You can peel them if desired, but it's not necessary.3. In a small bowl, mix together chopped nuts (such as walnuts or pecans), cinnamon, and sugar.4. Stuff the mixture into the cored apples, packing it in tightly.5. Place the apples on the vegetable rack and place the rack on the grill. Close the lid and let the apples cook for about 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are tender and the filling is bubbling.6. Remove the apples from the grill and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.Enjoy your delicious and healthy grilled baked apples!

1. What is the purpose of the BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples?

The BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples is a versatile cooking tool that allows you to grill vegetables and apples evenly and easily. It helps to prevent smaller pieces from falling through the grill grates and also allows for more even cooking by elevating the food off the grill surface.

2. How do I use the BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples?

First, preheat your grill to the desired temperature. Then, place the BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples on the grill and add your vegetables and apples onto the skewers provided. Place the skewers on the rack and close the lid of the grill. Cook for the recommended time and enjoy your delicious grilled veggies and apples!

3. Is the BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples dishwasher safe?

Yes, the BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples is made from dishwasher safe materials, making it easy to clean after use. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

4. Can I use the BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples in the oven?

Yes, the BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples can also be used in the oven. Simply place it on a baking sheet and follow your favorite oven-roasted vegetable or apple recipe. The rack helps to evenly cook the food and allows for better air circulation, resulting in perfectly roasted veggies and apples.

5. What types of vegetables and apples can I cook with the BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples?

You can use a variety of vegetables with the BBQ Vegetable Rack and Apples, including bell peppers, onions, zucchini, mushrooms, and more. For apples, we recommend using firmer varieties like Granny Smith or Honeycrisp for best results. Get creative and try different combinations for a delicious grilled or roasted dish!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • ajs kitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AmandaHanson
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Products and Tips
Replies