• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create the Perfect BBQ Sauce: 2 tsp Apple Vinegar

In summary, to make the perfect BBQ sauce you will need 2 tsp of apple vinegar, along with other common ingredients such as tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard, and spices like garlic powder and paprika. Apple vinegar adds a tangy and slightly sweet flavor to the sauce and helps to balance out the sweetness of the other ingredients. You can use a different type of vinegar, but it may alter the flavor. It is recommended to let the BBQ sauce simmer for at least 15-20 minutes to fully develop the flavors. You can adjust the amount of apple vinegar to your personal taste for a more tangy or sweeter sauce.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Okay simple question. what are the proportions to make BBQ Sauce. Is it:

1 c ketchup
2 Tbsp smokey BBQ rub
1/2 c brown sugar
2 tsp apple vinegar

?? How much vinegar?

That is correct except it's 1/4 cup brown sugar. I make it all the time!!! <3

I use white vinegar and it works great too! My husband makes BBQ Bacon Burgers with the Grill Pan by putting BBQ Rub into the meat before making the patties and then tops it with bacon & that BBQ Sauce. SOOOOOO GOOOD!!!

Thanks guys. I make it, but never measure anything. I just taste it and a little more of this or that.

Don't forget the tablespoon of Siracha! Gives it the perfect kick!

What ingredients are needed to make the perfect BBQ sauce?

The perfect BBQ sauce requires 2 tsp of apple vinegar, along with other common ingredients such as tomato sauce, brown sugar, mustard, and spices like garlic powder and paprika.

What is the purpose of using apple vinegar in BBQ sauce?

Apple vinegar adds a tangy and slightly sweet flavor to the BBQ sauce, as well as helps to balance out the sweetness of the other ingredients.

Can I use a different type of vinegar instead of apple vinegar?

Yes, you can use a different type of vinegar such as white vinegar or red wine vinegar. However, keep in mind that it may alter the flavor of the BBQ sauce.

How long should I let the BBQ sauce simmer for?

It is recommended to let the BBQ sauce simmer for at least 15-20 minutes to allow the flavors to fully develop and thicken the sauce.

Can I adjust the amount of apple vinegar in the BBQ sauce?

Yes, you can adjust the amount of apple vinegar to your personal taste. If you prefer a more tangy sauce, you can add more apple vinegar. If you prefer a sweeter sauce, you can use less apple vinegar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
aried
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies