1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: BBQ Samples Show

1. cactus_flower

cactus_flower Member

I have a host who wants to do a show where the guests can sample various items in an outdoor BBQ setting. Has anyone tried the Chipotle rub on chicken? I was thinking of using chicken tenders, but they can be really dry. I also wanted to use the Smokey BBQ rub. Any other rubs you like?

She also would like to do veggies in the grill basket. I plan to take my crinkle cutter and cut up melons, and put into the Chillzanne (June sp). Plus, I definitely want to take the Spicy Pineapple Rum sauce over cream cheese w/crackers. We aren't doing a dessert, but I will take a pineapple and do a wedger demo.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thx.

Dianne

May 18, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

I'd do a search with BBQ and Barbeque...there are tons of great ideas....I'd suggest the jamaican jerk rub with lime for the chicken. Do you have the grill it quick cookbook? If you have time, I'd rec you order it with your next show.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted