• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef BBQ Rub: Where to Find This Tasty Treat?

In summary, Pampered Chef BBQ Rub can be purchased directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. It is not available in stores and prices range from $8-$20. The ingredients vary depending on the flavor, but typically include a blend of spices, salt, and sugar. While it is marketed for grilling and barbecuing, it can also be used for other types of cooking such as roasting or smoking meats.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I met someone at a fair last weekend and he was telling me all about this PC BBQ rub that he loved. Anyone know anything about it or where can get it?

It was discontinued a few years ago. I've heard people talk about one that you can get in the store that is quite similar, but I don't know which one. I guess I'm not much help.

Hi there! I haven't personally tried PC BBQ rub, but I did a quick search and it looks like it's a product from President's Choice. You can probably find it at your local grocery store or on their website. Have you tried it yet? Let me know how it tastes if you do!

1. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef BBQ Rub?

You can purchase Pampered Chef BBQ Rub directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is Pampered Chef BBQ Rub available in stores?

Pampered Chef BBQ Rub is not currently available in stores. It can only be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

3. How much does Pampered Chef BBQ Rub cost?

The cost of Pampered Chef BBQ Rub varies depending on the size and type of rub. Prices range from $8-$20.

4. What are the ingredients in Pampered Chef BBQ Rub?

The ingredients in Pampered Chef BBQ Rub vary depending on the flavor, but they typically include a blend of spices, salt, and sugar.

5. Can Pampered Chef BBQ Rub be used for other types of cooking?

While Pampered Chef BBQ Rub is specifically marketed for grilling and barbecuing, it can also be used for other types of cooking such as roasting or smoking meats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
Replies
Views
flybygrace
  • Schneppers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies